Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i have just got an offer from Bournemouth for TV production and i am going to make it my first choice, but for my insurance i was considering putting leeds or aberystwyth uni, but i am not sure which one to pick, does anyone know which one would be better for the course that i am doing?

ReputationRep:
    hey
    i just got an offer today! were you at the interview on monday?
    i am intending to either put leeds or westminster as my insurance.... leeds is a big city, the bbc is intending to try and relocate to salford nr manchester (if they can get enough people to agree), so being up north is something to consider. I dont really know much about aberystwyth so i cant really say. Leeds is a well respected uni as well, and people on here seem to think the course is respectable etc. Its probably worth going to specific applicant days to get a better idea of the courses, i guess.

ReputationRep:
    yh i was haha what group were you in? yh i would put westminster but it wants the same grades as Bournemouth doesn't it? so if i dont get into Bournemouth cz i dont get the grades then i wont get into westminster? yh i am gonna go up there and have a look in march to try and decide

ReputationRep:
    If you're used to big cities, Aberystwyth will probably bore you.

ReputationRep:
    i was in A, you?
    well my bmouth offer is ABB and my TVProd offer for westminster is BBB, same as my Leeds. But the difference isn't that much really so im not too sure what i'll do haha.

ReputationRep:
    yh and me haha which girl was you then haha? oh right i have got my interview at westminster on the 17th was they ok? cz i thought theres was ABB but if i get an offer and it is BBB i might put that one then

ReputationRep:
    it occured to me last night who you were from your username. haha, you're the only group member not found on facebook i think!! where are you? it's me, rosie. :| mine is on the 17th too! but i dont want to go... its not a day off school and i have evening plans. oh well.

ReputationRep:
    good guess lol ok what is your last name cz i have lost my sheet from monday i think i will have a look for it though and try and find you. ooo right haha lol i'm gonna go now anyway cz i have said to them i will and will be a nice day trip out to london and too topshop :L

ReputationRep:
    just found my sheet i will try and find you on facebook

ReputationRep:
    okay!! i looked for you but couldnt find you!
    thats my plan too!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.