Turn on thread page Beta

what decent xmas films are there on this xmas? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i dont like how ur are using the pural there, only one person confessed to not havin a girlfriend
    Thats not even my quote dear

ReputationRep:
    Love Actually is a great film! Very funny. It's only soppy and romantic in a couple of parts, but otherwise it's cool. Saying that, I did go with a girl to see it, so at least i have an excuse.

ReputationRep:
    stuart little is on christmas day! need i say more

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see 5th Element on Saturday evening?

That was quite good.

ReputationRep:
    in AUS one week before chrissie they start playing corny old chrissie movies on tele and theres nothing to watch besides them or carlos, yikes!! but we can still got o the movies, school of rock, scary movie 3 are on and on boxing day return of the king is on, i'm going booked seats and everything, it's gunna be sick as.

ReputationRep:
    On dec26,In India Mummy returns at 9pm!I ahve watched it 7 times!

ReputationRep:
    I would highly recommend the film 'Amelie'

I think it's on christmas day

It's french with subtitles but don't let that put you off it is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    And if you watch the film and treat girls the way Hugh Grant did and colin Firth did you will soon have a girlfriend....trust me
    *******s

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.