Turn on thread page Beta

Fall Out Boy unofficially broken up watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Old news. They haven't actually. Pete says they're just taking a break for a couple of years. He blames himself, cause he put himself out there too much in the public eye by marrying Ashlee Simpson etc and the band started to become more, and more about him and less about the music.

Yeah, that didn't make sense, did it? Just back from the pub. :indiff:
    yes, it did

you more or less just summed up exactly what started becoming wrong with FOB and their main 'problem', wow :indiff: .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    Pete Wentz :coma:
    :zomg: that is wrong in so many ways...

ReputationRep:
    Their last album was actually a rather decent pop-rock album. It's probably for the best that they're on an indefinite hiatus though.

ReputationRep:
    aw i bare liked them when i was 13 or something

the good old days~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RATM33)
    :zomg: that is wrong in so many ways...
    What, because he's a dad :teehee: True, true. It's just he looks like this boy I know who is the most attractive thing ever

ReputationRep:
    What, because he's a dad :teehee: True, true. It's just he looks like this boy I know who is the most attractive thing ever
    pah....i would do wentzy anytime. he is one realllly hot guy :sogood: :fan: :perv:
    but im actually kinda sad that they will most probs split...loved under the cork tree and grand theft autumn :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Any band that uses a catchy melody to hide the fact their lyrics are meaningless and over-thought does indeed need to go.
    you just described 90% of pop music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    Nah, I wouldnt say Black Eye Peas lyrics are 'over thought-out' and even love songs have SOME meaning, that your at least able to grasp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Nah, I wouldnt say Black Eye Peas lyrics are 'over thought-out' and even love songs have SOME meaning, that your at least able to grasp.
    eh, I wouldn't call FOB lyrics over thought-out in the first place, really. I actually don't mind their music, but the lyrics always sounded like a bunch of cheesy cliched phrases crowbarred into the same song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hungryhippo)
    pah....i would do wentzy anytime. he is one realllly hot guy :sogood: :fan: :perv:
    but im actually kinda sad that they will most probs split...loved under the cork tree and grand theft autumn :emo:
    So true he can even get away with a bit of weight! And he makes any clothes look mm mmm mmm.
    And Grand Theft autumn was good :yep: so catchy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    Which says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, maybe thats slightly acceptable, but still...
    I do see where you are coming from, but hes just gone all douche-baggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RATM33)
    Okay, maybe thats slightly acceptable, but still...
    I do see where you are coming from, but hes just gone all douche-baggy
    The goodlooking ones nearly always are I know what you mean

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.