Turn on thread page Beta

Maintenance Grant still not recieved??? HELP URGENT watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, its my first year at uni and I applied for my maintenance grant way back in the summer holidays. I sent in my final piece of evidence in mid december and I have been phoning regularly. Everytime i phone they always say that they are processing and its half way through the year and still no money!!!

I phoned them, last week and they said i should have it by the end of this week(today) and I haven't. I have just got off the phone with them and now they are says 2-3 weeks??? what can i do?

I am in loads of debt and need the money ASAP. Is there anyway of making them process it quicker???

ReputationRep:
    Not really, just wait it out. You didn't help yourself by applying so late :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zkm1223)
    Hi, its my first year at uni and I applied for my maintenance grant way back in the summer holidays. I sent in my final piece of evidence in mid december and I have been phoning regularly. Everytime i phone they always say that they are processing and its half way through the year and still no money!!!

I phoned them, last week and they said i should have it by the end of this week(today) and I haven't. I have just got off the phone with them and now they are says 2-3 weeks??? what can i do?

I am in loads of debt and need the money ASAP. Is there anyway of making them process it quicker???
    The deadline for income assessed forms was long before the summer though I think sometime in April 2009, so you can't really be complaining. All you can do is make sure you send in this years form ASAP, ie by the end of this month, to try and guarentee the same thing doesnt happen next year.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.