Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm (hopefully) starting at the University of Sheffield in September this year, and Crewe flats is looking like the place I'm gonna live, any ideas on when/how to apply, what the flats are like and any other advice/tips??

xxx

ReputationRep:
    they have a funny smell , which is the first thing youll notice, theyve got bigger rooms than endcliffe, and the kitchens have just a dining table , no like comfy seating. you get a double kitchen if youre in a bigger flat

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, and shared shower and toilets, theres 2 toilets in the bigger flats, 1 in smaller, arent sure about showers. and theres a sink in your room

ReputationRep:
    And be wary of the incredible amounts of cold, dampness and maintenance issues that a lot of people complain about there. Other than that, it's a good place to live, quieter than the main Endcliffe site, with gorgeous gardens aswell. The rooms are differently shaped too and unlike the new flats it does have character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheapaschips1000)
    And be wary of the incredible amounts of cold, dampness and maintenance issues that a lot of people complain about there. Other than that, it's a good place to live, quieter than the main Endcliffe site, with gorgeous gardens aswell. The rooms are differently shaped too and unlike the new flats it does have character.
    (Original post by kooljoe128)
    oh yeah, and shared shower and toilets, theres 2 toilets in the bigger flats, 1 in smaller, arent sure about showers. and theres a sink in your room
    Just found this thread, I know its old but do any of you know the layout of Crewe flats? Which letter flat is on which floor? I'm in flat P

ReputationRep:
    I had friends in flat P this year - it was quite a big flat and I think it was one floor up. One long corridor. You get greener views than on the main Endcliffe site and it's kind of in an old mansion thing.

They had the best parties

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 22, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.