The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

silverbolt
well this one doesnt, and seeing as its your friends birthday its her choice where she should go. Why should she put her and everyone else out just because your bf is a picky eater. There are veggie options at nandos

its your friends birthday not yours - she goes where she wants to go - if your bf cant deal with a bean burger plate of chips garlic bread whatever then tough

shes asking us what we think about going there, she said 'how about nandos?'
Reply 21
ruuude i would uninvite yo ass if i was your friend tbh, its her birthday, he can eat a bean burger as other people said
I am certain that there are some vegetarian options at Nandos because I went with a vegetarian a while back and had no problems!
Rimipie
ruuude i would uninvite yo ass if i was your friend tbh, its her birthday, he can eat a bean burger as other people said

hows it rude? its not like we arnt going to go at all
How about your boyfriend misses the meal
and just goes bowling?

But tbh it's her birthday,
and I'm sure Nandos do veggie options.
I there's not enough variety,tough.
Colour Me Pretty
How about your boyfriend misses the meal
and just goes bowling?

But tbh it's her birthday,
and I'm sure Nandos do veggie options.
I there's not enough variety,tough.

like i say its a couples night out so hes coming, no point him hanging around the metty centre for hours while we nom on food
I think its a bit rude really, surley theres something on the menu he can eat.
They do veggie options at nando's. And appetisers. Or you two could go to the meal, have a salad and then eat properly at bowling, i've done that before.
blueshoes123
They do veggie options at nando's. And appetisers. Or you two could go to the meal, have a salad and then eat properly at bowling, i've done that before.

yeah but my mates are split the bill right down the middle type people so if we go and have a salad and end up playing OTT for it then have to have something at bowling its gonna cost us a fortune and its money we havnt got to chuck away
its not bizzare :rofl: its more bizzare to eat something you dont like

and ive told you, him coming later is not an option
Talveer
Just order him chicken and tell him that its a type of fish.

:rolleyes:
Reply 31
Wtf? None of those options, you and your bf go. Just 'cause he's a fussy sausage doesn't mean a) you can't go and b) your friend should change everything just for him. Just mix and match things - like stuff from the appetisers and a couple of sides ect., and ask them to be presented as the main course/whatever. And if worst comes to worst and there is a severe lack of things he likes on the menu (Get him to take a look at the one online), have something to eat before you go and having a little something there as well. I've done both for various reasons.
Homie
Wtf? None of those options, you and your bf go. Just 'cause he's a fussy sausage doesn't mean a) you can't go and b) your friend should change everything just for him. Just mix and match things - like stuff from the appetisers and a couple of sides ect., and ask them to be presented as the main course/whatever. And if worst comes to worst and there is a severe lack of things he likes on the menu (Get him to take a look at the one online), have something to eat before you go and having a little something there as well. I've done both for various reasons.

we wont be able to have something before we go as we wont be at home we will be at my parents and im not going to ask them to make something for us

option 1 will be the best probably if he doesnt fancy anything
Reply 33
tinktinktinkerbell
right so my mate has planned a night out for her bday (cool) bowling (great i love it) then she decides to maybe go for something to eat beforehand (ok) so how about nandos? (ooh bit of a problem now)

basically if they go to nandos me and the bf wont be able to go, he doesnt eat meat (he eats fish though) but nandos dont do fish, so i basically have 3 choices

1) me and the bf go somewhere else to have something to eat then meet up for bowling

2) ask my mate if she wouldnt mind going somewhere more pescy friendly

3) not go at all (we will have to leave about 22:15/30 anyway as we have to get two buses home

so what do we do?

i dont really see what the big deal is
im veg and i love nandoes, they have veggie pittas/veggie burgers and more
rain4475
i dont really see what the big deal is
im veg and i love nandoes, they have veggie pittas/veggie burgers and more

what do you usually get when you go?
Reply 35
tinktinktinkerbell
what do you usually get when you go?

veggie pittas the best option, with a plate of fries
Reply 36
tinktinktinkerbell
we wont be able to have something before we go as we wont be at home we will be at my parents and im not going to ask them to make something for us

option 1 will be the best probably if he doesnt fancy anything

Can you not take something with you to your parents house, or even ask if you can make him something?

But anyways, they do an absolute tonne of non-meaty stuff (Veggie stuff, sides ect.), so it's easy enough to mix and match :smile:
Talveer
You get chased by an angry mob for being a vege in a chicken store.

Seriously though, get some hallumie cheese as a side order, he will love it.(its vegetarian)

Halloumi?

and no it isnt
Talveer
It isnt? I sware it had a V next to it. Its just fried cheese. Sorry.

the cheese is set with rennet which is found in some animals stomachs
tinktinktinkerbell
right so my mate has planned a night out for her bday (cool) bowling (great i love it) then she decides to maybe go for something to eat beforehand (ok) so how about nandos? (ooh bit of a problem now)

basically if they go to nandos me and the bf wont be able to go, he doesnt eat meat (he eats fish though) but nandos dont do fish, so i basically have 3 choices

1) me and the bf go somewhere else to have something to eat then meet up for bowling

2) ask my mate if she wouldnt mind going somewhere more pescy friendly

3) not go at all (we will have to leave about 22:15/30 anyway as we have to get two buses home

so what do we do?

DONT WORRY JUST THINK POSITIVE.

Latest

Trending

Trending