Turn on thread page Beta

what to do what to do (mates bday) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    right so my mate has planned a night out for her bday (cool) bowling (great i love it) then she decides to maybe go for something to eat beforehand (ok) so how about nandos? (ooh bit of a problem now)

basically if they go to nandos me and the bf wont be able to go, he doesnt eat meat (he eats fish though) but nandos dont do fish, so i basically have 3 choices

1) me and the bf go somewhere else to have something to eat then meet up for bowling

2) ask my mate if she wouldnt mind going somewhere more pescy friendly

3) not go at all (we will have to leave about 22:15/30 anyway as we have to get two buses home

so what do we do?
    DONT WORRY JUST THINK POSITIVE.

ReputationRep:
    Have you given your boyfriend the menu and asked whether he would go? Otherwise, chuck him in Namco on the dogems for an hour! Wooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    ruuude i would uninvite yo ass if i was your friend tbh, its her birthday, he can eat a bean burger as other people said
    I wouldn't invite her anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I wouldn't invite her anyway

i wouldnt have you as a mate ^_^

talveer, will show him that when it works, sites doen for me atm

ReputationRep:
    most halloumi these days is set with non-animal rennet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    most halloumi these days is set with non-animal rennet
    not according to wiki lol

ReputationRep:
    dont go = problem solves, money saved, bf time gained

TOO MANY POSITIVES TO GAIN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    hows it rude? its not like we arnt going to go at all
    If you can't see how it's rude then no-one here can help you. I'm inclined to believe you're a troll.

Don't bother going at all. I'm sure someone as self-centered as yourself would only bring the rest of the group down anyway. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivantheterrible)
    If you can't see how it's rude then no-one here can help you. I'm inclined to believe you're a troll.

Don't bother going at all. I'm sure someone as self-centered as yourself would only bring the rest of the group down anyway. :rolleyes:

yes im self centred by putting my bf first :rolleyes: you need to look up that word

ReputationRep:
    Nandos has 4 vegetarain/vegan options, alongside vegetarian/vegan sides.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day it's your mate's birthday. It's a bit much to ask someone to change where they want to go for their birthday.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.