Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone know where and how i can start this off. And also has anyone got any examples of past spreadsheets in which i can get a rough idea on how to start mine out. The spreadsheet i have to create is a spreadsheet for a cafe.

ReputationRep:

Give us more information on what you want it to do , IPO, functions you want etc what you are saying is very vague. Is it a reservation system ? booking ? etc etc

Quote if you want a reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dkdeath)
    Give us more information on what you want it to do , IPO, functions you want etc what you are saying is very vague. Is it a reservation system ? booking ? etc etc

Quote if you want a reply
    ok i want to create a speadsheet system for a cafe. so basically i would like to create a speadsheet which will be able to:

Allow the entry and storage of the list of menus, food, drinks etc
    Create charts as well as sheets that will be able to compare daily sales and weekly expenditures on supplies. As well as the ability to print off the sheets and charts of weekly expenditures and monthly expenditures.
    Display readable lists of supplies and have the ability to print them off.
    Calculate the total sales made in a week and a day, as well as displaying a comparison to previous weeks and days.
    Updating stock levels of the stock left in the store
    contain daily sales and weekly expenditures on supplies.

ReputationRep:
    tbh this seams a much more appropriate for a database software but still you could do it with spreadsheet.

I suggest you do something with more clear IPO for a spreadsheet (e.g invoice for a print shop) its a great example and really easy to do. I've based my As ICT project on it and its easy to work with. I can provide one to one help if you do an invoice system since I've already have the experience with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dkdeath)
    tbh this seams a much more appropriate for a database software but still you could do it with spreadsheet.

I suggest you do something with more clear IPO for a spreadsheet (e.g invoice for a print shop) its a great example and really easy to do. I've based my As ICT project on it and its easy to work with. I can provide one to one help if you do an invoice system since I've already have the experience with it
    Hi that sounds like a great idea, could you PM it to me please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 18, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.