Does he fancy me - guy constantly talking about other girls he fancies Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hiya, well basically there is this guy. i met him at a dance class we used to see each other/bump into eah other regularly as we live close and often we ended up sitting in his car for often 4 hours at a time talking about philosophical things until midnight. he often told me due to his religion we would only have a relationship if we were going to get married and no sex befoe marriage. but im a different religion so it wasnt allowed. he often asked me if i had a bf and would call me up frequeltly talking until midnight. he would often invite me for dinner while he was already at the restaurant with his otehr friends, and would say to me he should take me out, and often said he would but never actually made any solid plans or took me anywhere,

meanwhile i was dating another guy without being in a relationship since he was a player - we were just seeing each other and shagging. but then the first guy i found out was actually great mates with the guy i was dating, and found out i had been dating him. he basically got really mad at me for saying i was single and had no bf. he said i had mislead him and that i was in an open relationsip and shouldnt have said i had no bf. he said it wasnt right for me to be sitting in his car for hurs chatting to him (we never kissed) if i had a bf.

i said he had no right to be mad since he had never even bin bothered to taken me out nor committed to a relationsip with me, and the other guy didnt commit to only me, so i was still single. but he didnt speak to me for a few months. but every time i speak to him he doesnt stop telling me about some girl he fancies. i know he was dating another girl, taking her out, cooking for her, writing her poems etc

it seems to me he was just saying he would take me out all that time to string me along but got annoyed that i actually have a life of my own and was dating other guys.

i thnk he just keeps talking non stop about girls he has spoken to or is dating to try to make me jealous. a cuple of times he has said it is just to see my reaction. and sometimes when he is going on and on about some girl i say, so are you with her, he says no we are just good friends dont worry about it.

my questions are:
why is he always, incessantly and ONLY talking to me about other girls - literally, that is all he sayd when he sees me now - its like 'hi, how are you oh by the way i saw miss xyz yesterday and cooked dinner for her. ...oh, how is work...and i saw your friends miss abc she looked hot . its like literally we cant talk without him mainly talking about other women - i think to make me jealous, but why??? he didnt used to be like that before he found out iwas dating his mate

if he fancied me, then why did he only say he would take me out but never actually take me anywhere, or only invite me for dinner when he was actually already in the restaurant, or tell me about placese he sholud have taken me, but he did actually take out the other girl(s)

he came over yesterday for a massage (im a massage therapist) and all he would talk about was other women, then he said it was to see my reaction, but he was actually dating this other girl, then after the massage he wanted to 'practice dancing' with me, when he could easily do so with his gf.

i guess im really aking is, does he fancy me? why is he stringing me along and playing games with me? if he likes me why cant he take me out like he did with the other girls? why does he only say he will take me out? im not desperate and dont generally fancy him. oh yea and he is annoyed since he is now living with his mate the other guy iwas dating at the same time

and dont say im a floosie, i wanted a monogamous relationsip with either of them but neitherof them wouldtn commit to me they just wanted dating, and i never slept with either of them

what is his game?
thanks
exursist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seriousely though, he's just seriousely pissed off at u(which is fair enough in my opinion)
emanuel_arsenalfc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hes trying to make you jealous........and its working
hontoir
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hiya, well basically there is this guy. i met him at a dance class we used to see each other/bump into eah other regularly as we live close and often we ended up sitting in his car for often 4 hours at a time talking about philosophical things until midnight. he often told me due to his religion we would only have a relationship if we were going to get married and no sex befoe marriage. but im a different religion so it wasnt allowed. he often asked me if i had a bf and would call me up frequeltly talking until midnight. he would often invite me for dinner while he was already at the restaurant with his otehr friends, and would say to me he should take me out, and often said he would but never actually made any solid plans or took me anywhere,

meanwhile i was dating another guy without being in a relationship since he was a player - we were just seeing each other and shagging. but then the first guy i found out was actually great mates with the guy i was dating, and found out i had been dating him. he basically got really mad at me for saying i was single and had no bf. he said i had mislead him and that i was in an open relationsip and shouldnt have said i had no bf. he said it wasnt right for me to be sitting in his car for hurs chatting to him (we never kissed) if i had a bf.

i said he had no right to be mad since he had never even bin bothered to taken me out nor committed to a relationsip with me, and the other guy didnt commit to only me, so i was still single. but he didnt speak to me for a few months. but every time i speak to him he doesnt stop telling me about some girl he fancies. i know he was dating another girl, taking her out, cooking for her, writing her poems etc

it seems to me he was just saying he would take me out all that time to string me along but got annoyed that i actually have a life of my own and was dating other guys.

i thnk he just keeps talking non stop about girls he has spoken to or is dating to try to make me jealous. a cuple of times he has said it is just to see my reaction. and sometimes when he is going on and on about some girl i say, so are you with her, he says no we are just good friends dont worry about it.

my questions are:
why is he always, incessantly and ONLY talking to me about other girls - literally, that is all he sayd when he sees me now - its like 'hi, how are you oh by the way i saw miss xyz yesterday and cooked dinner for her. ...oh, how is work...and i saw your friends miss abc she looked hot . its like literally we cant talk without him mainly talking about other women - i think to make me jealous, but why??? he didnt used to be like that before he found out iwas dating his mate

if he fancied me, then why did he only say he would take me out but never actually take me anywhere, or only invite me for dinner when he was actually already in the restaurant, or tell me about placese he sholud have taken me, but he did actually take out the other girl(s)

he came over yesterday for a massage (im a massage therapist) and all he would talk about was other women, then he said it was to see my reaction, but he was actually dating this other girl, then after the massage he wanted to 'practice dancing' with me, when he could easily do so with his gf.

i guess im really aking is, does he fancy me? why is he stringing me along and playing games with me? if he likes me why cant he take me out like he did with the other girls? why does he only say he will take me out? im not desperate and dont generally fancy him. oh yea and he is annoyed since he is now living with his mate the other guy iwas dating at the same time

and dont say im a floosie, i wanted a monogamous relationsip with either of them but neitherof them wouldtn commit to me they just wanted dating, and i never slept with either of them

what is his game?
thanks
Hmmm
Rugar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
he's not interested i dont think

he saw you in a professional capacity when he went for the massage. or he's leading you on in a not very nice way. trust me, you dont need that kind of headache
Phalanx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Umm, don't delete our posts. The OP is clearly a troll.

Fine, constructive advice.

The guy probably has no respect for you because you're a lying whore.
JoeyDoris
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
hes trying to make you jealous........and its working
This :yep:
Cabbie
Report 8 years ago
Well... I think that even if you're not romantically involved with a person, you can still be a really good friend and it can feel like their yours in a way. To learn that you're "seeing" his friend when you said you were single (right?) probably felt a bit like a slap in the face. He does want to make you jealous and you do feel jealous, mm?

Maybe you don't like him but because you're great mates then again... it's like he's yours even though, romantically, he isn't. He wants to see your reactions and try to judge what you feel towards him.

my advice? figure out which guy means more to you...
jumpingjesusholycow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Giant Troll.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (589)
91.18%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (57)
8.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise