Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Blates talking about me :sexface:
    Definitely - with your tidy woman room!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Definitely - with your tidy woman room!!
    Jealousy is an ugly thing.

ReputationRep:
    hey, does anyone kno if the ensuite is a proper shower cubicle rather than just the shower head??
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Jealousy is an ugly thing.
    Haha, get over yourself Douche! :p:
    Good luck in the exam today!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im putting Dmu as my insurance choice (maybe) but does that mean i wont be able to live in halls?!! as i was reading their accomodation booklet and it says due to high demand its unlikely they will have rooms left ?!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm all booked in at Kingfisher Court!
    KF-1-5-2!

Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got this bloody password thingy yet? im worrying, i really wanna get a good (en-suite) room... agh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alithe)
    has anyone got this bloody password thingy yet? im worrying, i really wanna get a good (en-suite) room... agh!
    I was told by someone on here who is unconditional that they recieved an email the day before but I haven't had anything yet and I'm getting impatient because I want an ensuite too!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yeah, trust me. Get your rooms early as possible. People were put into hotels this/last year because accomodation was too packed. My boyfriend ended up in a Hotel and it was basically left upto him to find a house.

ReputationRep:
    I'm booked now NP-C-4-1-B - Really glad I got an ensuite!

ReputationRep:
    im in NP-b-0-4b i got a deluxe ensuite luckyda

ReputationRep:
    benjamin russel court was my choice! COME ON!

ReputationRep:
    I was at Victoria Halls in my first year and loved it, its got a proper ensuite, not the aeroplane cubical they've got at liberty. Also it was cheaper than some of the halls that don't have ensuites. Also its probably in the nicest looking location out of all the freshers halls. plus one of my friends was at liberty, and although all of her flat mates had massive rooms, her room was tiny, you literally couldn't get more than 2 people in there at once. Benjamin russel is like a maze and the flats have random layouts, but otherwise there not too shabby. Newarkes nice but the lifts break alot and if you can help it do not go to grange court, theyre in the worst location and probably the worst halls.

ReputationRep:
    I'm boooked into Filbert village. anyone got any + or - about there?

(Original post by Tatty_)
    I dont think its made clear enough that you have to pay for a whole terms rent before you actually get to uni! i was in so much shock but then found out i will get a student overdraft of £1200 when i get my new student bank account and an interest free credit card which should cover the amount. website was rather confusing, did you guys have to do that last year?
    What bank is that with?????????

ReputationRep:
    I booked my accomodation, but do you know if there's any way I can find out my flat number etc? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma_failface)
    I booked my accomodation, but do you know if there's any way I can find out my flat number etc? :/
    hmm.. you should know this as you choose what room to book. didn't you? or you should get an email straigh away

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone know much about grosvenor house? what are the en-suites like?

ReputationRep:
    anyone who didnt get into halls..... we have a room in our house to rent. 5 bed house with 4 girls already set to move in. £72 a week excluding bills. all double rooms in the Narborough road student area of leicester.

message me for more details is anyone is interested!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.