Turn on thread page Beta

Getting hair curled at the hairdressers - Never turns out the way I want it! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've had my hair curled about 5 or 6 times at different hairdressers and its never been the way I want it! I feel as though I explain it clearly (loose curls, mainly at the ends of the hair but with plenty of height, back-combing) but it always seems to end up really curly, like something I think you would have as a bride for your wedding! I'm going again to another hairdressers tomorrow to have it done but should I take a picture in with me this time or am I going wrong somewhere when I explain what I want?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Lol definitely take a picture with you this time.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you want to ask for large hot rollers putting in rather than curls done with GHDs. Ask for rollers and take a photo and you should get what you are asking for.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.