Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's something I've noticed, I treat my guy mates and girl mates *exactly* the same. I'm good friend with all my guy mates but most of my girl mates only ever actually talk to me if it's for school work help, outside of that they generally ignore me, like literally ignore me.

Oh and if my wallet's involved then they may talk to me :mad:
    Any advice from TSR's infinite wisdom?

ReputationRep:
    with me my guy friends ignore when their guy friends are around but don't know when to shut up when we are alone.

Don't bring out your wallet

ReputationRep:
    They're obviously not your mates then....:nah:

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like you're really friends with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)
    Doesn't sound like you're really friends with them.
    If that were true I wouldn't have any friends, like I said I treat my guy friends and girl friends the same yet I'm great friends with the guys..

ReputationRep:
    Well then, treat them differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSkyFire)
    It's something I've noticed, I treat my guy mates and girl mates *exactly* the same. I'm good friend with all my guy mates but most of my girl mates only ever actually talk to me if it's for school work help, outside of that they generally ignore me, like literally ignore me.

Oh and if my wallet's involved then they may talk to me :mad:
    Any advice from TSR's infinite wisdom?
    They're not proper friends

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore them or if they do only come to you for help on work then just say no, you're busy or something. You've used the term 'friends' way too loosely here, they're nothing more than classroom acquaintances.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you should treat them differently?
    i wouldn't say this is normal behaviour

ReputationRep:
    only when the wallet comes out? :eek:
    Dont try to talk to them about it, they'll probably snigger and say how unmasculine it is TRUST ME I don't do that at all with guymates, it's mean

Or they could just be lost in their own world. it happens

ReputationRep:
    that's not how friends act - at least that's not how Im like with my guy friends!

ReputationRep:
    .....seriously? get new girl mates

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it obvious?
    They are using you!

ReputationRep:
    They sound like *****es, Get some new ones

ReputationRep:
    You have to treat girls differently to guys. If you actually treat them exactly the same, you're either bisexual or asexual...

ReputationRep:
    Thats Not The Fault Of Them.you Are At Fault Think About U And See Whats Is Lacking In You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nostalgia91)
    You have to treat girls differently to guys. If you actually treat them exactly the same, you're either bisexual or asexual...
    ...or not attracted to them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowmeowmutiny)
    ...or not attracted to them?
    Then why be friends with them?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nostalgia91)
    If I treated them differently to how I do now they'd think I was into them...

I'm friendly, chatty, sociable, blabla, I don't act like a *guy* around girls since there's never the opportunity to so that wouldn't matter anyway.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.