Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does she like me, or am I misinterpreting this? watch

Ok, so I sit next to this girl in class, we've basically been sitting next to each other for the past 4 months. I have not had the most enticing conversations with her I must say, mainly because I didn't know her that well and im pretty shy. The past week, we've been talking quite a bit in class, she hits me now and again, the "friendly" hit, I make jokes etc, she even looked at a book and said to me I wish I had a bum like the girl on the front of the book, asked in an eccentric way if I like sluts, what do I think of Cheryl Cole, when I said I don't like sluts and started joking that I go gym and have loads of muscle s he called sweet, and asked me to be her Valentine, this all happened in one lesson lol. Im not sure whether she wants the actually Valentine thing, she said that i've never been in her car, and she'll take me lunch one day if I want, I kindly said its ok and she was like I feel sorry for you seeing you walk and that. The thing is, we do talk now and again, but I have not established a relationship with her, earlier I walked past her and she kinda grabbed me and held my arm, only for me to not realized and just say "alright" in a demoralized voice. Also every time we see each other in the common room she smiles at me and says hi. The thing is I believe she has a boyfriend, that's why im not sure about these signs. Advice would be a great help, plus I like this other girl, who I don't even talk to, and people say it in class, and I think she gets uncomfortable and quiet when people say do you like this girl, not the one I sit next to but the one I hardly know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.