Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Shaving DOWN THERE.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    I'd say about...7 for a brazilian, but that was my first time and will get easier after that, I should have taken some painkillers but came straight from uni and didn't get to. Though different people have different pain thresholds. Hollywoods the lady said its particularly sore near the cleft so I didn't go that far yet. Mine was only yesterday so can't say, but I hear its about 4 weeks.
    Aw okay hunni thanks A 7 :/ lol gosh thats pretty high but I suppose thats expected lol. And yeah I think I would have to agree with you there, Id love to go for the hollywood But i cant imagine the pain! I think im gonna have to go for it though, loads if girls do it, someone I work with says she likes the pain now lol. But thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliciababes)
    Aw okay hunni thanks A 7 :/ lol gosh thats pretty high but I suppose thats expected lol. And yeah I think I would have to agree with you there, Id love to go for the hollywood But i cant imagine the pain! I think im gonna have to go for it though, loads if girls do it, someone I work with says she likes the pain now lol. But thanks x
    Yeah, it does go quite red and sore for a couple of days after, but I love the results. Turn up at the salon drunk :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Girls: Hollywood = :eviltongue:

How can I persuade you not to get it done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Girls: Hollywood = :eviltongue:

How can I persuade you not to get it done?
    Oh do you not like it? How come lol.. Id love to get it done cause its just so much tidier but i know it would kill lol.. Oh yeah and please explain that lil qwentyJ thing under your name, i really dont get the joke and its really buggin me lol x

ReputationRep:
    Oh do you not like it? How come lol.. Id love to get it done cause its just so much tidier but i know it would kill lol.. Oh yeah and please explain that lil qwentyJ thing under your name, i really dont get the joke and its really buggin me lol x
    Definetly not. It looks wrong for a start! What thing under my name? The signature?!

Brazilians = awesome. Yeah it hurts, but the results are just so smooooth :love: I have a great beautician who does the whole thing really fast so it's over and done with pretty quickly. Hell, I go back every 3-4 weeks and pay £30 for the privilege, so it must be good

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of what you realise from on here is the girls who keep getting waxed have found a good beautician! I honestly don't think the pain is that bad, and as i said before, its over in a matter of seconds for the bit shes doing, and minutes for the whole lot. Also if they do it properly, talcumpowder/teatrea oil, then it should only be sore for an hour or so after, not whole days!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't bother... if you think someone's going to see it, trim so nothing gets in the way/in teeth, but otherwise I don't think it'd be a big deal.

If you do want to keep it tidy, but don't want to shave and get stubble/ingrown hairs/itchy, you could try getting a beard trimmer and set it to a 'leave short hairs' setting - it won't get in the way, takes seconds and shouldn't hurt anything. I'm thinking of getting one, mainly for my 'pits, because I get such awful razor rash, and I always sweat really badly for the two days after I shave. I'm more comfortable with a couple of mms of hair rather than bald or hairy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Definetly not. It looks wrong for a start! What thing under my name? The signature?!
    Oh okay lol.. i thought guys liked it.. but yeah it says Who else but Qwenty, then its like a comic strip with a baby and a lil boy and a messy room and stuff

ReputationRep:
    i will NEVER put a razor anywhere near my froof again. I wax, the whole friggin lot. pubes bug the hell out of me, and shaving....well shaving sorts it for all of 12 hours!

ReputationRep:
    oh and a bottle of wine never goes a miss beforehand!! Sudocream is a GODSEND. i always slap on a healthy layer afterwards and the next morning im fine and ready to roll!

Oh okay lol.. i thought guys liked it.. but yeah it says Who else but Qwenty, then its like a comic strip with a baby and a lil boy and a messy room and stuff
    The kid's playing tetris on him console, and he's tidying his room as if it was a game of tetris. The joke is his brother isn't meant to be tided up aswell, but there's a space made for him to slot in.

ReputationRep:
    How much growth is needed to be there before you can wax? Is it the same as any other waxing? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    How much growth is needed to be there before you can wax? Is it the same as any other waxing? x
    What a wonderful insight into the wanderings of your mind? Hahaha :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Max Hinks)
    What a wonderful insight into the wanderings of your mind? Hahaha :P
    Out of all of my posts that you could have read :nothing:

Nothing worse than the wanderings of your mind, no doubt :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Out of all of my posts that you could have read :nothing:

Nothing worse than the wanderings of your mind, no doubt :p:
    Well evidently you've discovered the wanderings of my mind, and of course how thrilling they are.

ReputationRep:
    better to wax. if u shave it'll seriously grow back stubbly the next day and thats not cool..

ReputationRep:
    I shave atm
    I really wanna wax but like don't fancy getting naked below for someone i dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    The kid's playing tetris on him console, and he's tidying his room as if it was a game of tetris. The joke is his brother isn't meant to be tided up aswell, but there's a space made for him to slot in.
    Ohh i never even seen tht empty space before! Lol thanks hunni it was really buggin me! I get it now x

ReputationRep:
    Ohh i never even seen tht empty space before! Lol thanks hunni it was really buggin me! I get it now x
    My job is done without having to even explain it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.