Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Shaving DOWN THERE.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    Get a Seiko Clean Cut. Means you can be smooth and stubble free, but without shaving rash. It absolutely changed my life! I love mine! It is expensive but think about it as an investment.

On the topic of what to use after - I used aloe vera gel and its a god send! xx
    Are you still selling the Seiko CC's putside the Charles Wilson, BB?! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i hate shaving i've done it few times and it grows back stubbier and painful as it pertrudes the skin. can be very uncomfortable, takes about 3 days for this to happen and is not worth it. waxing is much better

Get a Seiko Clean Cut. Means you can be smooth and stubble free, but without shaving rash. It absolutely changed my life! I love mine! It is expensive but think about it as an investment.

Wow I just spotted this like 3 weeks later

Haha there's no way I'm spending that much money :p: but good for you

I kinda managed to sort it now anyway... I actually think I am quite lucky as naturally my hair downstairs is not excessive, and I have now managed to shave round the sides of the "mound" as it were (the hairs seem to be thinner/softer there, TMI im sorry) without it getting sore.

On the topic of this thread, I'm quite happy shaving the lower part.. it doesn't cause soreness/rash and besides hair there would reasonably interfere with oral sex.
    However, I don't think I should have to put myself through skin rash or alternatively v expensive hair removal, balding the mound area in order to pander to somebody else's aesthetic ideal - when actually I prefer it curly :p: (and surely shaving rash is attractive to no-one).

Guys who can't stand that I suppose will just have to avoid me :p: Each to their own.

:bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Are you still selling the Seiko CC's putside the Charles Wilson, BB?! :awesome:
    What can I say, Seiko have paid for my higher education!

ReputationRep:

I've found the seiko to be rubbish but I think I've just got bad skin/stubborn hair as shaving rash is all too common for me so removal cream/wax has been my way forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    I've found the seiko to be rubbish but I think I've just got bad skin/stubborn hair as shaving rash is all too common for me so removal cream/wax has been my way forward
    Seriously? Did you use it properly (with talc and the trimmer?) I found it to be a bit rash-y at first but nowhere as bad as usual shaving, and when I discovered aloe vera gel it's fine now! xx

ReputationRep:
    What can I say, Seiko have paid for my higher education!
    Do they work on beards too? My razor has run out of batteries!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.