Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Play.com is rubbish, I dislike Play. :hand: Free next day delivery with Scan :ta:.

I'm home and need to get on with stufffffff.

I can hear other groups discussing their solutions :teehee:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I feel both frustrated and sorry for those who offer advice but have absolutely no idea what they're talking about :facepalm2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I feel both frustrated and sorry for those who offer advice but have absolutely no idea what they're talking about :facepalm2:
    Where? In tech or in other groups at your uni?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Where? In tech or in other groups at your uni?
    In tech. Recovery thread, mainly.

edit: and in the laptop help thread you just found
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    In tech. Recovery thread, mainly.

edit: and in the laptop help thread you just found
    I've reported him.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I've reported him.
    Getting on my nerves now

ReputationRep:
    I've reported him.
    time for tea, im eating whatever is left in the fridge/freezer/cupboard seeing as i'ts the last week:woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Getting on my nerves now
    You report him as well.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    You report him as well.
    That's just harsh :p:

ReputationRep:
    Little rant:

Group coursework, two people have done 0%. Another has done what I asked but is still behind. Original deadline is today, extended till Wednesday and further extended until Friday (they don't know about the Friday extension). I have text and emailed the two who have done nothing, no reply. There is a tonne of work that needs doing. What do I do?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Puma)
    Little rant:

Group coursework, two people have done 0%. Another has done what I asked but is still behind. Original deadline is today, extended till Wednesday and further extended until Friday (they don't know about the Friday extension). I have text and emailed the two who have done nothing, no reply. There is a tonne of work that needs doing. What do I do?
    Is there a team member contribution form? Or is it more complicated than that i.e. they're actually preventing completion? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Is there a team member contribution form? Or is it more complicated than that i.e. they're actually preventing completion? :holmes:
    Yup, there is a percentage we have to submit for each group member. It will not be an equal percentage :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hello. :sexface:

Half way through 1 assignment already. :teeth: No more work for tonight, chill time.

ReputationRep:
    Hello. :sexface:

Half way through 1 assignment already. :teeth: No more work for tonight, chill time.
    :wavey:

Assignment one? You have one assignment? :woo:

I currently have three on going. One hugggeeeee one too.

How have you been? I went on a mountain course on the weekend, much fun. Especially climbed a iced rock face with nothing but my boots to make holes. Not good :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Puma)
    :wavey:

Assignment one? You have one assignment? :woo:

I currently have three on going. One hugggeeeee one too.

How have you been? I went on a mountain course on the weekend, much fun. Especially climbed a iced rock face with nothing but my boots to make holes. Not good :rofl:
    I have 5 :ta: and a team presentation to do within the next 2 weeks. :lolwut:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=2415

Weekend & Today: quite stressful.

I saw from the Facebook pics. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 :ta: and a team presentation to do within the next 2 weeks. :lolwut:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=2415

Weekend & Today: quite stressful.

I saw from the Facebook pics. :teeth:
    Oh rather busy too then :teeth:

On another note, does anyone know software for a laptop that allows you to take pictures from the built in webcam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puma)

On another note, does anyone know software for a laptop that allows you to take pictures from the built in webcam?
    didnt it come with some software?

i.e the camera in my studio is by creative, so came with some creative webcam software
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Puma)

You should have one on disc when you bought the laptop. Perhaps check the manufacturer page.

Edit:
    I bet secretmessages has fallen asleep and left his computer logged in. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    didnt it come with some software?

i.e the camera in my studio is by creative, so came with some creative webcam software
    It is my friends laptop, he says it didn't. I can't access his laptop, he is miles away.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    You should have one on disc when you bought the laptop. Perhaps check the manufacturer page.

Edit:
    I bet secretmessages has fallen asleep and left his computer logged in. :teehee:
    :fyi: I am not asleep, in fact I'm still in the labs, trying to get some graphs working

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.