The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Puma
Can you see the pic? The error message says " [Privacy Check Failed] You cannot see this pic" But the picture is clearly visible :rofl:

Yeah I can see the pic, but I've never seen the error message before. :s-smilie:
Full of fail, people seem to underestimate the destructive power of water.
secretmessages
Full of fail, people seem to underestimate the destructive power of water.

I have noticed the increase in fail posts. :yes:
spikeymike
I have noticed the increase in fail posts. :yes:

What did your post originally say :holmes:
secretmessages
What did your post originally say :holmes:

increased.
spikeymike
increased.

Ironic :teehee:

My revision schedule starts tomorrow :nn:
secretmessages
Ironic :teehee:

My revision schedule starts tomorrow :nn:

Wish I could start revision, well I have sort off here and there, but generally more focussed on coursework at the minute. :nn:
spikeymike
Wish I could start revision, well I have sort off here and there, but generally more focussed on coursework at the minute. :nn:

I have coursework to do too. I don't know whether I should concentrate on revision or coursework first. See, my exams don't start for at least ~3 weeks into term, more likely five, yet I have coursework deadlines in the first week. But then again, I can't neglect my exams otherwise I will fail the year.

What do? :holmes:
secretmessages
I have coursework to do too. I don't know whether I should concentrate on revision or coursework first. See, my exams don't start for at least ~3 weeks into term, more likely five, yet I have coursework deadlines in the first week. But then again, I can't neglect my exams otherwise I will fail the year.

What to do? :holmes:

I prefer my system, coursework should be done during the semesters, so you can focus on revision in the holidays rather than having to switch between the 2. :dontknow:
spikeymike
I prefer my system, coursework should be done during the semesters, so you can focus on revision in the holidays rather than having to switch between the 2. :dontknow:

:hand: "What do" is a meme, in a sense, it was not accidental :ta:

Doing coursework while I'm at uni was not an option given that I was dedicated to my group coursework last term, especially towards the end
secretmessages
:hand: "What do" is a meme, in a sense, it was not accidental :ta:

Doing coursework while I'm at uni was not an option given that I was dedicated to my group coursework last term, especially towards the end

:nothing:

At least your work is spread out... :holmes: I still have a big C programming assignment, team project and 3 other smaller assignments to do. :lolwut:
spikeymike
:nothing:

At least your work is spread out... :holmes: I still have a big C programming assignment, team project and 3 other smaller assignments to do. :lolwut:

:ta: (edit: sneaky edit :dry: but I saw the fail :sexface:)

I have... individual AI coursework, group AI coursework, logic labwork completion, and automata coursework.
secretmessages
:ta: (edit: sneaky edit :dry: but I saw the fail :sexface:)

I have... individual AI coursework, group AI coursework, logic labwork completion, and automata coursework.

I had already edited it out. :ta:

:lolwut:

Edit:
I always check my reply once posted.
spikeymike
I had already edited it out. :ta:

:lolwut:

Edit:
I always check my reply once posted.

:fyi: Me too, but the difference is that I am a ninja at editing posts, whereas you are a :turtle:
secretmessages
:fyi: Me too, but the difference is that I am a ninja at editing posts, whereas you are a :turtle:

:fyi: My internet is slow. :yes:

[scroll]:turtle:[/scroll]

Edit:
:lol: :colondollar: :teehee: :hahaha:

[scrollr]:turtle:[/scrollr]
spikeymike
:fyi: My internet is slow. :yes:

[scroll]:turtle:[/scroll]

Edit:
:lol: :colondollar: :teehee: :hahaha:

[scrollr]:turtle:[/scrollr]

Hardly a valid excuse :colonhash:

[scrollr]:ninja:[/scrollr]
secretmessages

:hand:

Going to bed, very tired considering what time I've been up since. Night. :wavey:
spikeymike

Going to bed, very tired considering what time I've been up since. Night. :wavey:

Goodnight Spikeael
Reply 2818
secretmessages

We need a ninja turtle smiley. :colonhash:
Dez
We need a ninja turtle smiley. :colonhash:

Well volunteered :sexface:

Latest

Trending