Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Sub has expired...wutt...

Edit:
    I'm staying out of tech for a few days... :facepalm2: Reboot != Format :rant:
    Should've taken me up on my 299 riches offer :no:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1231137 :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Should've taken me up on my 299 riches offer :no:
    I can buy my own. :ta:

Coursework 85% done. :yawn:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Puma)
    Has everyone seen the 'woman get on my horse' thing?
    The entire Internet must've seen that by now.

In related news, http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, in-game time. You put my profit to shame :hand:

What's your secret? :puppyeyes:
    Connect every city, and build underground - it VASTLY increases the amount of buildings in the catchment area. Also, connect bus stops to the outlying parts of the station to increase that footprint even more. :awesome:

As an aside, what's the status on getting the sub-forum names changed? :beard:
    I'd forgotten about that, tbh, but it'll certainly be done when I get the time after exams

ReputationRep:
    In other news... I love how Ubuntu's latest release will be called Maverick Meerkat :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    woah, since when did TSR sub cost £4 a month?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    woah, since when did TSR sub cost £4 a month?!
    It's been that way for quite some time...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Connect every city, and build underground - it VASTLY increases the amount of buildings in the catchment area. Also, connect bus stops to the outlying parts of the station to increase that footprint even more. :awesome:

I'd forgotten about that, tbh, but it'll certainly be done when I get the time after exams
    I don't think I can build stations underground with OpenTTD :nn:. However I've invested in transporting goods, which pay a lot of money. Only problem being, my stations aren't efficient enough to handle the amount of goods that the factories are chucking out :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    It's been that way for quite some time...
    only reason i noticed is im running firefox in safe mode, to see where my memory is literally being eaten
    i have therefore seen the TSR adverts
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :excited: It's almost time to format. :teeth: New antivirus as well, going to try Avast! :teeth:

Coursework is almost done, just that stupid report, there's no word count requirement so I might just leave as is, because It'll just be naff if I make crap up. :yeah:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :excited: It's almost time to format. :teeth: New antivirus as well, going to try Avast! :teeth:

Coursework is almost done, just that stupid report, there's no word count requirement so I might just leave as is, because It'll just be naff if I make crap up. :yeah:
    Avast gets my full recommendation, it even appears to block individual elements of "malicious" webpages, which I've never seen AVG do. Plus it gives me a nice red warning in the corner of my screen when it happens.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm now making £80m a year :sexface:. I will be beating Vlad's record in no time :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mine makes about 1mil per year of that
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Puma)
    Mine makes about 1mil per year of that
    You'll get there eventually. I've now been playing for almost exactly 100 years (in-game :p:)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Formatted, installing stuff now and tweaking performance related settings. :teeth:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Formatted, installing stuff now and tweaking performance related settings. :teeth:
    Formatting is such a chore
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Formatting is such a chore
    Meh, so is tidying your room, formatting is a sitting down type chore, it's easy. :sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Worth £2bn :sexface::sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Guise, need help. Looking for a new external hard drive - what is the fastest method of data transfer between my computer and a hard drive, e.g. USB, Firewire etc.?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.