Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puma)
    I'd rather not.
    Have you been drinking heavily, because you really are making no sense whatsoever.

You seem to be attempting to create an unnecessary issue?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mrm.)
    Have you been drinking heavily, because you really are making no sense whatsoever.

You seem to be attempting to create an unnecessary issue?
    You're not really helping the issue are you? Why don't we all just give it a rest and stop insulting each other. Puma has no obligation to tell you why he negged you if he doesn't want to, and while you're free to ask, just respect that he doesn't want to tell you.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Don't feed the troll. :ta:

BGT is on. :sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Don't feed the troll. :ta:

BGT is on. :sexface:
    :rolleyes:

It is :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    You're not really helping the issue are you? Why don't we all just give it a rest and stop insulting each other. Puma has no obligation to tell you why he negged you if he doesn't want to, and while you're free to ask, just respect that he doesn't want to tell you.
    As of yet, I have not traded insults per se. To some degree I am rather worried about Puma's state of mind; he appears to be making no sense. As it happens, I agree that there is no obligation for the said individual to comments upon the reasons for his aforementioned actions; but given the fact that he signed the rep. , one can only assume that he desired the attention that he has now received.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :rolleyes:

It is :sexface:
    The regurgitator. :eek2:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mrm.)
    but given the fact that he signed the rep. , one can only assume that he desired the attention that he has now received.
    Yes, but previously you said "If you want to leave your rep, sign it.", and this time Puma did. Now you're saying he's looking for attention by leaving his name, which doesn't make sense. So do you want people to sign their rep or not, because it seems like it's either cowardice or looking for attention.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but previously you said "If you want to leave your rep, sign it.", and this time Puma did. Now you're saying he's looking for attention by leaving his name, which doesn't make sense. So do you want people to sign their rep or not, because it seems like it's either cowardice or looking for attention.
    I am quite simply bemused by the young mans somewhat peculiar behavior. To sign rep for a post and then claim that it wasn't in fact for the post is a little unusual, to say the least.

I see little Michael is trying to agitate the situation a tad. Well done Michael.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    The regurgitator. :eek2:
    I can do that :teeth:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can do that :teeth:
    I wonder if there's going to be another dance group like Diversity?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I wonder if there's going to be another dance group like Diversity?
    I'm fed up with dance groups and singers. Especially singers, that's what X Factor is for :no:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm fed up with dance groups and singers. Especially singers, that's what X Factor is for :no:
    Tbh, I can't really see any other 'genre' that would win the competition? :dontknow:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Tbh, I can't really see any other 'genre' that would win the competition? :dontknow:
    Something like those funny classical people :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lady Gaga. :lolwut:

Edit:
    WUTTTTTTTTT
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Lady Gaga. :lolwut:

Edit:
    WUTTTTTTTTT
    Simon's face :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That was highly impressive. (Spellbound)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    That was highly impressive. (Spellbound)
    :fyi: It was Spelbound :teehee:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I hate Jamie Oliver
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :fyi: It was Spelbound :teehee:
    I had a funny feeling it might have been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrm.)
    As of yet, I have not traded insults per se. To some degree I am rather worried about Puma's state of mind; he appears to be making no sense. As it happens, I agree that there is no obligation for the said individual to comments upon the reasons for his aforementioned actions; but given the fact that he signed the rep. , one can only assume that he desired the attention that he has now received.
    I always sign rep. I do not look for attention, signing rep allows for the user to see who it is from but not why the rep was given; such is the rep system.

If you have a dispute take it to AAM and stop posting rubbish in this thread.

Also, just so you know, a reason for neg rep is not always needed. But in this case the reason shall remain anonymous. Now, please stop posting rubbish.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.