(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    How are you?
    Fine thanks, need my bed though. :p:

Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Fine thanks, need my bed though. :p:

Yourself?
    I'm going to be watching the election coverage for the foreseeable future... :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be watching the election coverage for the foreseeable future... :awesome:
    same....
    BBC?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :yep: BBC :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    same....
    BBC?
    Of course. Sky news is like CBBC Newsround and ITV is just... well.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Loads of stories coming into Twitter. :sadnod: Bad bad times in a lot of places, this one is pretty horrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    Loads of stories coming into Twitter. :sadnod: Bad bad times in a lot of places, this one is pretty horrid.
    Typical students, if I'm honest... "I'll do it in a bit... :crast: "

I have no sympathy.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Typical students, if I'm honest... "I'll do it in a bit... :crast: "

I have no sympathy.
    You should. Some science students have labs from 9 AM to 6 PM, why should they be denied the vote?

If you arrive at the polling station by 10 PM, then you should have the right to vote. This is a complete disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    You should. Some science students have labs from 9 AM to 6 PM, why should they be denied the vote?

If you arrive at the polling station by 10 PM, then you should have the right to vote. This is a complete disgrace.
    I've been in uni from 8am this morning and went immediately to work after, finishing at 10pm and I still got my arse out of bed this morning to vote. So it's no excuse. Like I say, I have no sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)

I agree with Vlad. The polls have been open all day, I was hung over and miles away from my home and still made it back to vote. It is also illegal to vote after the given times isn't it?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    So what of the people who couldn't vote because they ran out of ballot papers? :holmes:

The BBC have just flashed up a ticker saying that 200 postal votes have gone missing in (close to home :p:) York. Should they be denied their votes? If not, why should they be any different to the people turned away at the polling station?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Allegedly, some people have been queueing since 5:30 PM today and been unable to vote. This is complete chaos.

ReputationRep:
    If it is a huge mess they should do it again. If they have ran out of ballot papers and have been under manned then they should do it again with more man power and papers.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    They're not going to be in a big rush to redo the election seeing as it costs something like £8m to organise :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hung

ReputationRep:
    Fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu....

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.