Scroll to see replies

Reply 5480
Labour out you go.

Tories will come in I reckon.
:mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

:getmecoat:

So wutt now? What does this all mean?
Reply 5482
Someone on Twitter: "You may be hung like a horse, but I'm hung like a parliament." :teehee:

Anyway, assuming now that the entire thing isn't voided by the electoral chaos, Brown has the opportunity to form a government. But given that a Lab+LD coalition wouldn't be enough to secure a majority, and the LDs have expressed no wish of doing a deal with Labour anyway, chances are it won't happen. It'll then be Dave's responsibility to try and form a government. Perhaps he'll have a bit more success. If it all goes tits up though, a new election may be called.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8659878.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8667938.stm
Reply 5483
I hope we have to vote again, last night was a shambles.
Exam:

secretmessages
Exam:

Congrats! :borat:

Is the text not supposed to be red? :hmmm:
spikeymike
Congrats! :borat:

Is the text not supposed to be red? :hmmm:

Yes, but I accidentally removed the colour when I was making it transparent, and I couldn't be bothered to do it again :pierre:
Why is it so quiet in here? :iiam:
secretmessages
Why is it so quiet in here? :iiam:

Election fever. :emo:

:ms:
spikeymike
Election fever. :emo:

:ms:

Then it should be buzzing :ta:
Ugh... it makes me want to ******* puke. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1263030
the bristol uni DNS servers have been fudged since 8pm

nearly 5 hours of the whole of the university with facebook and the rest of the internet:p:
:yawn: hello people.
Oh hai :awesome:

How are you? :smile:
Reply 5494
:wavey: Everyone. How are you all?
Hello Vlad & Puma.

Not bad, thanks. Just having a bag of Minstrels. It's such a rip-off. £2 ish for a bag that is half-full :hmpf:!!
Lord Hysteria
Hello Vlad & Puma.

Not bad, thanks. Just having a bag of Minstrels. It's such a rip-off. £2 ish for a bag that is half-full :hmpf:!!

Well, it's not all bad - it could have been half-empty! :teehee:
Mad Vlad
Well, it's not all bad - it could have been half-empty! :teehee:

It's as bad as my phone not being able to transfer files via bluetooth or USB :banghead:.

I wonder how my new avatar will go down on TSR :p: .. I think I might change it back to the thumbs ..
Lord Hysteria
It's as bad as my phone not being able to transfer files via bluetooth or USB :banghead:.

I wonder how my new avatar will go down on TSR :p: .. I think I might change it back to the thumbs ..

Erk... what phone is it?

I've got a problem with my phone's bluetooth too, come to think of it... it categorically refuses to communicate with my lappy's bluetooth. :hmpf:

Not sure how it'll go down... outside the legbiter soc anyway. I quite like it. :smile:
Mad Vlad
Erk... what phone is it?

I've got a problem with my phone's bluetooth too, come to think of it... it categorically refuses to communicate with my lappy's bluetooth. :hmpf:

Not sure how it'll go down... outside the legbiter soc anyway. I quite like it. :smile:

I have the Samsung i5700 which is amazing and a true delight .. but it refuses to transfer files via bluetooth. I went online to see if other people have the problem, and apparently I have the andriod 1.5 and that needs andriod 2.0! :sad: I wanted to tranfer some songs and other video files *cough* .. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending