ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

:getmecoat:

So wutt now? What does this all mean?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Someone on Twitter: "You may be hung like a horse, but I'm hung like a parliament." :teehee:

Anyway, assuming now that the entire thing isn't voided by the electoral chaos, Brown has the opportunity to form a government. But given that a Lab+LD coalition wouldn't be enough to secure a majority, and the LDs have expressed no wish of doing a deal with Labour anyway, chances are it won't happen. It'll then be Dave's responsibility to try and form a government. Perhaps he'll have a bit more success. If it all goes tits up though, a new election may be called.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...10/8659878.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...10/8667938.stm

ReputationRep:
    I hope we have to vote again, last night was a shambles.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Exam:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Exam:

Congrats! :borat:

Is the text not supposed to be red? :hmmm:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Congrats! :borat:

Is the text not supposed to be red? :hmmm:
    Yes, but I accidentally removed the colour when I was making it transparent, and I couldn't be bothered to do it again :pierre:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Why is it so quiet in here? :iiam:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Why is it so quiet in here? :iiam:
    Election fever. :emo:

:ms:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Election fever. :emo:

:ms:
    Then it should be buzzing :ta:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh... it makes me want to ******* puke. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/s....php?t=1263030

ReputationRep:
    the bristol uni DNS servers have been fudged since 8pm

nearly 5 hours of the whole of the university with facebook and the rest of the internet:p:

:yawn: hello people.

ReputationRep:
    Oh hai :awesome:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Everyone. How are you all?

Hello Vlad & Puma.

Not bad, thanks. Just having a bag of Minstrels. It's such a rip-off. £2 ish for a bag that is half-full :hmpf:!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Hello Vlad & Puma.

Not bad, thanks. Just having a bag of Minstrels. It's such a rip-off. £2 ish for a bag that is half-full :hmpf:!!
    Well, it's not all bad - it could have been half-empty! :teehee:

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Well, it's not all bad - it could have been half-empty! :teehee:
    It's as bad as my phone not being able to transfer files via bluetooth or USB :banghead:.

I wonder how my new avatar will go down on TSR :p: .. I think I might change it back to the thumbs ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    It's as bad as my phone not being able to transfer files via bluetooth or USB :banghead:.

I wonder how my new avatar will go down on TSR :p: .. I think I might change it back to the thumbs ..
    Erk... what phone is it?

I've got a problem with my phone's bluetooth too, come to think of it... it categorically refuses to communicate with my lappy's bluetooth. :hmpf:

Not sure how it'll go down... outside the legbiter soc anyway. I quite like it.

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Erk... what phone is it?

I've got a problem with my phone's bluetooth too, come to think of it... it categorically refuses to communicate with my lappy's bluetooth. :hmpf:

Not sure how it'll go down... outside the legbiter soc anyway. I quite like it.
    I have the Samsung i5700 which is amazing and a true delight .. but it refuses to transfer files via bluetooth. I went online to see if other people have the problem, and apparently I have the andriod 1.5 and that needs andriod 2.0! :sad: I wanted to tranfer some songs and other video files *cough* .. :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.