Turn on thread page Beta

Tech Society 2.0 watch

Announcements
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I didn't mean that you bought Growlithe, I meant you can buy fire stones if you wanted to evolve Growlithe.

:fyi: Ampharos (evolves from Flaffy, electric pokemon) - must have pokemon IMO.

:cookie:
    Can't buy Fire Stones in Johto. There are a couple of places they can be found, but I haven't had those come up. The only sure-fire way of getting a hold of evolutionary stones is to go to Bill's House in Kanto, and to do that, I have to beat the League first. :p:

And I don't want some silly electic sheep. :ta: Give me Raikou or give me death. :teehee:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    My finger hurts
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dez)
    Can't buy Fire Stones in Johto. There are a couple of places they can be found, but I haven't had those come up. The only sure-fire way of getting a hold of evolutionary stones is to go to Bill's House in Kanto, and to do that, I have to beat the League first. :p:

And I don't want some silly electic sheep. :ta: Give me Raikou or give me death. :teehee:
    :hand: :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :hi:

Just woke up. Work to do :erm:
    Hungry
    My finger hurts
    You could get twitter?
    :p:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Twitter is awesome. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    Twitter is awesome. :awesome:
    Twitter is for those with self importance issues (the posters) and an attention span of < 10s (the readers) :indiff:

Admittedly, it has some uses (e.g. updates on the election), but I feel the vast majority of it is pointless natterings.

Similar to blogs.
    I found this page quite...interesting - http://web.archive.org/web/200806160...teWebLogs.html
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Avast to the rescue again :holmes:

Dodgy links *shakes fist*
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by Chrosson)
    I found this page quite...interesting - http://web.archive.org/web/200806160...teWebLogs.html
    I guess he doesn't see the irony of posting his views on a personal website, which is essentially what a blog is in the first place. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    I guess he doesn't see the irony of posting his views on a personal website, which is essentially what a blog is in the first place. :woo:
    He makes a distinction down at the bottom under "Read This If This Essay Offends You" (first bullet point)

ReputationRep:
    going home later:woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You could get twitter?
    :p:
    :rofl: :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guise, wutt channel is the Euromillions on?

ReputationRep:
    No idea Mike, but you can always use their website to check the results after the draw :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Puma)
    No idea Mike, but you can always use their website to check the results after the draw :p:
    Actually, I think it's on 11.35pm on BBC1. :fyi:

------------
    We need a FFFUUU- smiley for TSR. Past papers FFFUUU-
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Actually, I think it's on 11.35pm on BBC1. :fyi:

------------
    We need a FFFUUU- smiley for TSR. Past papers FFFUUU-
    The BBC One showing isn't live, it's held in France roughly.. now. So it'll probably appear on the website before it's broadcast.

ReputationRep:
    im home:eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    im home:eek:
    :congrats:

You want a medal? :p:

ReputationRep:
    according to tsr i have 1 unread message...but when i go my inbox there isn't one there:confused:

ReputationRep:
    In order to cease this meaningless noise permeating this thread, I think the tech soc needs their own TSR widget that members of the tech soc can update with their current coordinates, their level of irritation with the world or which part(s) of their body are currently hurting and/or need medical attention.

As we have no less that two moderators in this thread, I expect we'll be able to push this through and restore some meaning to the posts people make.

That aside, how is everyone? I've got an itch.

ReputationRep:
    In order to cease this meaningless noise permeating this thread, I think the tech soc needs their own TSR widget that members of the tech soc can update with their current coordinates, their level of irritation with the world or which part(s) of their body are currently hurting and/or need medical attention.

As we have no less that two moderators in this thread, I expect we'll be able to push this through and restore some meaning to the posts people make.

That aside, how is everyone? I've got an itch.
    Hahaah why would anyone want that :rofl:

But I am good thanks, rather tired but feel I should stay up haha. What about you?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.