The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anyone here competing in the Real Time Programming Competition?
secretmessages
Warwick > Southampton :sexface:

I can tell you anything you want to know about Warwick and the course, to help persuade you make your mind up.

but your biased:p:

lol thanks for the offer...i'll ask if i need to any info:h:

alexsheppard11
1st year:smile:

oh ok cool:h:
i applied to Southampton and Warwick too. Southampton was my insurance:smile:
alexsheppard11

I applied to Bristol, was my favourite before I visited, but it didn't really "click" with me :dontknow:
alexsheppard11

soton would've been my insurance too if the offer wasn't higher than warwick's...so bristol may be my insurance if i get the offer:p:

EDIT: thanks for the random and undeserved rep:biggrin:
secretmessages
I applied to Bristol, was my favourite before I visited, but it didn't really "click" with me :dontknow:

i would have chosen southampton, but it was too close to home.
warwick was very nice, just a bit too far away:p:
someperson
soton would've been my insurance too if the offer wasn't higher than warwick's...so bristol may be my insurance if i get the offer:p:

EDIT: thanks for the random and undeserved rep:biggrin:

nice, if you ever want anything bristol-ish pointed out or explained, let me know
ish90an
Anyone here competing in the Real Time Programming Competition?

Never heard of it :dontknow:
alexsheppard11
nice, if you ever want anything bristol-ish pointed out or explained, let me know

Reply 49
secretmessages

You know how you were saying edit the ER diagram? Well I can't she won't give me the original file to edit. :facepalm2:

Now I feel I've bugged her, she's gone offline. I asked her once politely to send me the file, I'm trying to reduce her workload but refuses the help. Honestly, so **** it's Friday night, we can still do work, rest of my team are. :rant:
spikeymike
You know how you were saying edit the ER diagram? Well I can't she won't give me the original file to edit. :facepalm2:

Now I feel I've bugged her, she's gone offline. I asked her once politely to send me the file, I'm trying to reduce her workload but refuses the help. Honestly, so **** it's Friday night, we can still do work, rest of my team are. :rant:

Start the ERD again :yep:. They don't take long from memory of A level. Luckily the rest of my team are quite cool.
Reply 51
secretmessages
Start the ERD again :yep:. They don't take long from memory of A level. Luckily the rest of my team are quite cool.

This might be the wrong attitude to take it but, she's been given the ER diagram to do, then she does it, everyone else has their own work to do get on. If she ***** it up for us, she's getting the boot - people need to learn the consequences.

I'm not doing it. :smile:
spikeymike
This might be the wrong attitude to take it but, she's been given the ER diagram to do, then she does it, everyone else has their own work to do get on. If she ***** it up for us, she's getting the boot - people need to learn the consequences.

I'm not doing it. :smile:

:dontknow: I suppose so. I agree with making her do her own work. Though if it were me I'd try my best not to let someone else screw it up for the rest of us.
Reply 53
secretmessages
:dontknow: I suppose so. I agree with making her do her own work. Though if it were me I'd try my best not to let someone else screw it up for the rest of us.

You see the thing is... we're getting 2 chances of submission. 1st submission, receive feedback, approx graded. 2nd submission is the final, improve on feedback/correct the mistakes, properly graded which goes towards your overall module score.

If by Sunday she hasn't done it, then I'll probably take the diagram on, complete this part of the project. Then discuss matters with module tutor, issue formal warning for not taking this project seriously. :colonhash:
spikeymike
You see the thing is... we're getting 2 chances of submission. 1st submission, receive feedback, approx graded. 2nd submission is the final, improve on feedback/correct the mistakes, properly graded which goes towards your overall module score.

If by Sunday she hasn't done it, then I'll probably take the diagram on, complete this part of the project. Then discuss matters with module tutor, issue formal warning for not taking this project seriously. :colonhash:

:beard: How much is the module worth? :holmes:
Reply 55
secretmessages
:beard: How much is the module worth? :holmes:

There are 20 Scotcat points for successfully completing this module.

:holmes:
spikeymike
:holmes:

Scotcat :lol:

How many in a year?
Reply 57
someperson
oh that's what you meant:p: :yep:applied this year...now deciding between there or soton

lol:p:

Have you ever visited soton? Or warwick?
Chrosson
Have you ever visited soton? Or warwick?

soton:yep:

warwick..not yet:p: but i will do soon...and make my decision after that:smile:
Reply 59
secretmessages
Scotcat :lol:

How many in a year?

How many what?

Latest

Trending

Trending