Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Puma)
    Hello everyone! How are you all? Anything I have missed whilst I have been away? I am back for a weeks (a very busy week) then I am away again for two weeks. Missing TSR Tech banter
    :hi: I'm good thanks, hmm don't think so? Tech Wiki got a massive makeover thanks to secretmessages. TSR should be moving to vb3.8 soon... :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :hi: I'm good thanks, hmm don't think so? Tech Wiki got a massive makeover thanks to secretmessages. TSR should be moving to vb3.8 soon... :eek3:
    I seen the mega Wiki makeover, vert good, loving it!

What have you been up to lately?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Puma)
    I seen the mega Wiki makeover, very good, loving it!

What have you been up to lately?
    Working, pub, running, working, pub, running, pub, working running - something along those lines. :p:

Are you still continuing with Uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puma)
    Hello everyone! How are you all? Anything I have missed whilst I have been away? I am back for a weeks (a very busy week) then I am away again for two weeks. Missing TSR Tech banter
    Good to meet you, I don't think we spoke directly. I'm currently bricking it for an interview with Citrix Systems tomorrow :eek:

In addition, I've just realised that my laptop may not repairable in the short term, as they claim it could take 6 months to get a replacement mobo if they can't refurbish the one that they have in stock :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    look at the comments, Vlad beat you too it:sexface:
    :sexface:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    look at the comments, Vlad beat you too it:sexface:
    :hand: Could have been any of the Vlads in the world. But it mentions macolytes in the comment so it can only be one. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :hand: Could have been any of the Vlads in the world. But it mentions macolytes in the comment so it can only be one. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    and prophet steve, and high fives

ReputationRep:
    firefox 4 addons fffuuu

ReputationRep:
    firefox 4 addons fffuuu
    TBF, it is a beta. I don't see myself upgrading to 4 unitl the RC phases, and only then if TabMix Plus, DownThemAll! and NoScript work well with it.

That said, most of my browsing is with Chrome, but downloads with DTA! are several times faster then Chrome's native download manager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tathrim)
    That said, most of my browsing is with Chrome, but downloads with DTA! are several times faster then Chrome's native download manager.
    Downloads with any download manager will (in general) be speedier than a browser download.

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Microsoft release Windows 7 SP1 Beta already. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    just rang phones 4 u about my software bug and cracked lens, under warranty.
    woman had to check about the lens, and came back saying it wasn't covered. i asked how much it would be, and she said it would be free cause its under warranty?! :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    just rang phones 4 u about my software bug and cracked lens, under warranty.
    woman had to check about the lens, and came back saying it wasn't covered. i asked how much it would be, and she said it would be free cause its under warranty?! :ninja:
    W995?

ReputationRep:
    W995?
    aye

im confused how its not covered by warranty yet still free :hmmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    aye

im confused how its not covered by warranty yet still free :hmmm:
    Who cares, just accept it, don't question about it.

Going to format now.

ReputationRep:
    tempted to sub :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, internship interview went well, just need to have their HR department and the interviewer's boss agree to the hire. Looking promising. :awesome:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Graduating tomorrow. :eek3:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dez)
    Graduating tomorrow. :eek3:
    Congrats.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.