(Original post by Crazy Paving)
    :nah: technological croissants :ahee:
    chocolate ones are better :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    chocolate ones are better :hmmm:
    I beg to differ :cool:

ReputationRep:
    This is a pre-emptive message to everyone who's inevitably whinging about how they don't like the result of the TSR vB3.8 upgrade.

Get over it.
    Stop complaining.
    No, you can't have the old one back.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    This is a pre-emptive message to everyone who's inevitably whinging about how they don't like the result of the TSR vB3.8 upgrade.

Get over it.
    Stop complaining.
    Permaban them. :gthumb:

ReputationRep:

Get over it.
    Stop complaining.
    There's an upgrade coming? I must be out of the loop. :confused:

*checks front page* Oh yeah!! :o:

Autopilot has taken me over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tathrim)
    There's an upgrade coming? I must be out of the loop. :confused:

*checks front page* Oh yeah!! :o:

Autopilot has taken me over.
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Jeff is awesome:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Jeff is awesome:awesome:
    Who's Jeff?

ReputationRep:
    Who's Jeff?
    Jeff from virgin media.

basically, a couple of days ago i went on the online chat thing, and asked how long it will take for delivery and whether i can pick a specific date. they said the router will be delivered within 72 hours.
    i thought great, il order it today so it will be there on friday when i go to bristol.

so i went through the order checkout today and got the to the delivery and installation page. the first date was 12th october. i ranted to the online chat person (which i think was a real person).

meanwhile, when i went to the house in the summer, there was a flyer from virgin media with some offers, and the name and number of the local virgin media person, jeff.

i found this, told the online person il be back in a min, the phone/doorbell has rung.
    i rang jeff, and told him about the date issue, and he said to stop the online order and he could hand deliver it on friday for me:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Jeff from virgin media.

basically, a couple of days ago i went on the online chat thing, and asked how long it will take for delivery and whether i can pick a specific date. they said the router will be delivered within 72 hours.
    i thought great, il order it today so it will be there on friday when i go to bristol.

so i went through the order checkout today and got the to the delivery and installation page. the first date was 12th october. i ranted to the online chat person (which i think was a real person).

meanwhile, when i went to the house in the summer, there was a flyer from virgin media with some offers, and the name and number of the local virgin media person, jeff.

i found this, told the online person il be back in a min, the phone/doorbell has rung.
    i rang jeff, and told him about the date issue, and he said to stop the online order and he could hand deliver it on friday for me:awesome:
    Yeah, virgin are starting to pick up their act. It's good service. Jsut a shame that Lancaster isn't fibred.

On another note:

http://lifehacker.com/5648710/its-no...-why-you-do-it

ReputationRep:
    on another note, the bezel around my desktop screen doesn't like the soft brush nozzle from the hoover, i can see hairline scratches everywhere:mad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    on another note, the bezel around my desktop screen doesn't like the soft brush nozzle from the hoover, i can see hairline scratches everywhere:mad:
    I did that to my LCD stand. :facepalm: Never again... so glad my PS3 is not that glossy stuff it used to have.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    At uni :yy: Computer won't pick up a TV signal :nn:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    We have been unable to complete this process because of an authorisation failure and your National Lottery Account has been suspended. Please call our National Lottery Customer Care Team on 0845 278 8000 for assistance.

edit:
    This debit card number cannot be used.
    :mob:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by secretmessages)

edit:

:mob:
    Have you been doing some dodgy business? :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.