Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I did realise :yep: Loved all the Super Mario Bros series, except SMB2, that was a bit of a weird one :erm: Never played Zelda, ever :getmecoat:
    never played Zelda?! :eek2: sucks :nn:

yeah, I wasn't fond of SMB2 (I had it on the all stars one), but I completed it. It didn't follow the rest of the games tbh, I mean who the **** is Dino? :lolwut: Some totally new and silly characters. :sadnod: SMB3 was good to, but super mario world would still be my favourite of the marios, along with mario kart.

ReputationRep:
    :music:

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    never played Zelda?! :eek2: sucks :nn:

yeah, I wasn't fond of SMB2 (I had it on the all stars one), but I completed it. It didn't follow the rest of the games tbh, I mean who the **** is Dino? :lolwut: Some totally new and silly characters. :sadnod: SMB3 was good to, but super mario world would still be my favourite of the marios, along with mario kart.
    SMB3 is probably my favourite of all time, the all-stars version especially. Mario Kart, so awesome :awesome: I like Mario Kart Wii (I'm a pro :cool:) but the classics are the best :moon:

ReputationRep:
    SMB3 is probably my favourite of all time, the all-stars version especially. Mario Kart, so awesome :awesome: I like Mario Kart Wii (I'm a pro :cool:) but the classics are the best :moon:
    I used to get scared in SMB3 when I got to world 8 and the ships scared me too. :afraid: Yeah I like mario kart wii too, at least you get the motion to go with it though, though I used to actually move the controller as if I was driving on the SNES, which obviously didn't help :o: but I just got in that habit. :s:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I used to get scared in SMB3 when I got to world 8 and the ships scared me too. :afraid: Yeah I like mario kart wii too, at least you get the motion to go with it though, though I used to actually move the controller as if I was driving on the SNES, which obviously didn't help :o: but I just got in that habit. :s:
    The ships really scared me too, always gave me the shivers, I think it was the scary music :afraid: We don't have enough Wiimotes to go round in our house so sometimes we use the old GameCube controllers to play MKW, takes a while to remember that trying to steer by moving it doesn't work :p:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Mario Kart Wii is awesome. :awesome: Can't say much about SMB3 though, I was raised in a Sega MegaDrive household, so it's all about Sonic the Hedgehog here. :p:

ReputationRep:
    The ships really scared me too, always gave me the shivers, I think it was the scary music :afraid: We don't have enough Wiimotes to go round in our house so sometimes we use the old GameCube controllers to play MKW, takes a while to remember that trying to steer by moving it doesn't work :p:
    lol, thinking outside the box. :wizard: or should I say cube? :getmecoat:

well, we usually only do one players (:o:) because when we were doing a two player it was so much harder to play :wtf:

(Original post by Dez)
    Mario Kart Wii is awesome. :awesome: Can't say much about SMB3 though, I was raised in a Sega MegaDrive household, so it's all about Sonic the Hedgehog here. :p:
    :lolwut: NO SNES?!?! Deprived child. :console: Mario Kart wii definitely is awesome though. But I am struggling atm to unlock anything new/make any progress. I did quite well when bored over the summer, now I'm back at uni I've not been playing. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i got lemmings on megadrive in the post today... £3.50
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    i got lemmings on megadrive in the post today... £3.50
    Lemmings! :gah: Love Lemmings :love:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Lemmings! :gah: Love Lemmings :love:
    Agreed. :awesome:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Dez)
    Agreed. :awesome:
    http://www.elizium.nu/scripts/lemmings/ :awesome:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

You just made my night. :sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Dez)
    :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

You just made my night. :sexface:
    Glad to be of service :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    :suith: Lemmings!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

addictive!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff

:rofl:

Breakfast Machine is good, but nothing quite beats Beetlejuice. Danny Elfman FTW! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)

Breakfast Machine is good, but nothing quite beats Beetlejuice. Danny Elfman FTW! :awesome:
    i've seen the first one before. lolwut at beetlejuice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)

Alec Baldwin!? But... he's the best actor in the world! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'm new here.

Quick, put on some sunglasses and everybody will think you're cool.

:cool:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by lareneg)
    :eek: I'm new here.

[SIZE="1"]Quick, put on some sunglasses and everybody will think you're cool.[/SIZE]

:cool:
    Your speed test is nothing compared to mine :smug:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.