Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I think that screenshot alone contains two of your most hated things.
    Quite. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

What did I do?! D:

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to see/understand how buggy and actually quite rubbish Flash is.
    Turn off hardware acceleration, but HTML5 has not really had any justice looking at youtube in html 5 it is much more buggy.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    i have a dell inspiron 530 which randomly turned off n then started to repeatedly beep. i tried rebooting but i keep getting the 4 short POST beeps and a steady blue LED...a quick search on google tells me to try reinstalling ram, but i cba with that atm:p: any temporary workaround?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by someperson)
    hi
    i have a dell inspiron 530 which randomly turned off n then started to repeatedly beep. i tried rebooting but i keep getting the 4 short POST beeps and a steady blue LED...a quick search on google tells me to try reinstalling ram, but i cba with that atm:p: any temporary workaround?
    RAM should be easy to get to with a screwdriver. POST beeps generally are hardware issues so not really a workaround.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    RAM should be easy to get to with a screwdriver. POST beeps generally are hardware issues so not really a workaround.
    so i have no choice but to go all the way downstairs to get a screwdriver?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by someperson)
    so i have no choice but to go all the way downstairs to get a screwdriver?
    Yep. Unless you have another computer to use for now.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Unless you have another computer to use for now.
    my sister was using it...i've convinced her to wait until tomorrow to use it:p:

thanks for your reply btw
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Samsung counter suing Apple. :rofl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13167573

ReputationRep:
    Samsung counter suing Apple. :rofl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13167573
    :teehee:

Also, has anyone seen the new iPhone ads?

"I've you've not got an iPhone... you've not got an iPhone."

Truly inspired. :lolwut:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :teehee:

Also, has anyone seen the new iPhone ads?

"I've you've not got an iPhone... you've not got an iPhone."

Truly inspired. :lolwut:
    Yeah, I don't get it neither...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't get it neither...
    I assume it's a statement that makes people think that they're missing out (and back-slapping those...
    :hmpf:
    ...that already have one.)

I watched the adverts and immediately thought... I can do this with Android. In fact... I can do this faster, more cheaply and I don't have my every movement logged.

[EDIT] Do you not think it's time to change your avatar? :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I assume it's a statement that makes people think that they're missing out (and back-slapping those...
    ...that already have one.)

I watched the adverts and immediately thought... I can do this with Android. In fact... I can do this faster, more cheaply and I don't have my every movement logged.

[EDIT] Do you not think it's time to change your avatar? :holmes:
    :ditto:

Was the avatar thing pointing in my direction? :p: Yeah I know, just haven't got round to doing it.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

Was the avatar thing pointing in my direction? :p: Yeah I know, just haven't got round to doing it.
    Yes it was. :p: Or are you optimistically looking at the fact it's 8 months till xmas?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes it was. :p: Or are you optimistically looking at the fact it's 8 months till xmas?
    :rofl: I'm not wanting to look forward to xmas, because then I'll be 21 :nooo:

Kinda helps to have cold thoughts in this heat you southerners are having. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'm not wanting to look forward to xmas, because then I'll be 21 :nooo:

My heart bleeds. :unimpressed:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My heart bleeds. :unimpressed:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    oh hai

ReputationRep:
    Doncaster wasn't too bad last weekend, though (Was there for Lancaster's B-team at BUCS Canoe Polo).

You're at York, aren't you? Roses is certainly going to be close, looking at the BUCS scores overall. Of course, Lancaster have a real incentive this year, so hopefully we'll break the home advantage.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Tathrim)
    Doncaster wasn't too bad last weekend, though (Was there for Lancaster's B-team at BUCS Canoe Polo).

You're at York, aren't you? Roses is certainly going to be close, looking at the BUCS scores overall. Of course, Lancaster have a real incentive this year, so hopefully we'll break the home advantage.
    York? :pierre: Dundee. :fyi:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.