The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

spikeymike
*Goes straight to MSDNAA* :ninja:

Edit:
It's an optional update? :holmes: Just don't download the update? :curious:

Sauce

Is that just for Windows 7 though, or for Office too? :holmes:

It doesn't actually affect me because I'm using Office 2010, it's for a friend.
secretmessages
Is that just for Windows 7 though, or for Office too? :holmes:

It doesn't actually affect me because I'm using Office 2010, it's for a friend.

AFAIK, it's only to validate OS at the minute, but in the future they might start making to validate all MS software. :hmmm: Regardless whether it did or not, just don't download the update and make sure auto update isn't on. :dontknow:

Microsoft is releasing a smarter tool to detect whether your version of Windows 7 or Vista is the real deal, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

SAUCE :lol:
Mad Vlad
Did you drink too much?

nope, didn't go out last night

stupid nose
spikeymike
AFAIK, it's only to validate OS at the minute, but in the future they might start making to validate all MS software. :hmmm: Regardless whether it did or not, just don't download the update and make sure auto update isn't on. :dontknow:

SAUCE :lol:

:facepalm2:

Do you think there will be cheap student offers for Office 2010 before the beta expires?
sauce spelling
secretmessages
:facepalm2:

Do you think there will be cheap student offers for Office 2010 before the beta expires?

When does the beta end? When is the full retail version due for release? :dontknow:
spikeymike
When does the beta end? When is the full retail version due for release? :dontknow:

31/10/10. ~15/06/10.
alexsheppard11
sauce spelling

Urban Dictionary: Sauce

I think I first saw it used by Oli.

secretmessages
31/10/10. ~15/06/10.

Perhaps. :dontknow:
im not sure what to do when the office 2010 beta expires, go back to 2007, or pay for the new version.

that is excluding the illegal possibilities
alexsheppard11
im not sure what to do when the office 2010 beta expires, go back to 2007, or pay for the new version.

that is excluding the illegal possibilities

:beard: I'm not paying hundreds of pounds for the new version, that's for sure. Especially as I will need to pay for Visio on top of the Office price (why don't they include it??). If there's a student price (<£50) for the Ultimate edition (or equivalent) then I will buy it. I'm not having any of this student = Word + Excel + Powerpoint only crap.
secretmessages
:beard: I'm not paying hundreds of pounds for the new version, that's for sure. Especially as I will need to pay for Visio on top of the Office price (why don't they include it??). If there's a student price (<£50) for the Ultimate edition (or equivalent) then I will buy it. I'm not having any of this student = Word + Excel + Powerpoint only crap.

If only there was another glitch on Technet... :emo:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=19245791&highlight=technet#post19245791

Where the **** was I :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:. I'd have exceeded my monthly fair usage download limit in one day if I got my hands on that.

Was it a fail then? I mean on Technet's part...
secretmessages
Where the **** was I :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:. I'd have exceeded my monthly fair usage download limit in one day if I got my hands on that.

Was it a fail then? I mean on Technet's part...

I downloaded so much that day (I have unlimited downloads) :ahee:. So many keys as well :coma:.

Indeed a fail on Technet's part. :teehee: It was a **** yeah mement.
spikeymike
I downloaded so much that day (I have unlimited downloads) :ahee:. So many keys as well :coma:.

I would've been in my department like a shot, up to 100Mb/s download speeds :coma:

Anyway, FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
secretmessages

i hate that too

spikeymike

i have 216 keys:awesome:
Natural deduction sucks, seriously.
secretmessages
Natural deduction sucks, seriously.

Anything to do with proofs suck. :smile:
What is it with the huge increase in Facebook fan pages that "require" you to join and invite all your friends before being allowed to see the "funniest picture ever"? :erm:
what's "going down" in the tech society at a quarter past 5 on Sunday? :holmes:
secretmessages
What is it with the huge increase in Facebook fan pages that "require" you to join and invite all your friends before being allowed to see the "funniest picture ever"? :erm:

facebook i X at X fan pages are the bebo equivalent to fakes

i don't get why people bother:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending