Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=spikeymike]Mixed fruit Kopparberg is :coma:

I'm not a fan of the mixed fruit, but the elderflower + lime is :drool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    What do I do with the hard drive after? It seems like a waste, a Western Digital sexy looking thing....I paid £70 for it back in the day!
    Is it still under warranty?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :hand:

NO U.
    :erm: :erm: :erm: :erm: :erm: :erm:

I need to backup myself :holmes:. Haven't done that for a while, though Dropbox is :yy:
    I have 2 back ups of everything. :awesome: I generally don't have a lot of stuff (~150GB).
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I need to backup myself :holmes:. Haven't done that for a while, though Dropbox is :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Is it still under warranty?
    It says it's under limited warranty on the WD website, should I apply for a replacement then and try taking everything off the HDD yeah?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It says it's under limited warranty on the WD website, should I apply for a replacement then and try taking everything off the HDD yeah?
    What does limited warranty cover? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    What does limited warranty cover? :holmes:
    The product is still under warranty and the serial number is valid and ready for replacement.
    So it's k right?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    So it's k right?
    Go for it. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. :borat:
    Ok...here we go, I've got 150gb free space on my laptop hard drive but 200gb on my external HDD, so hopefully I can get all my important stuff on there asap. Wish me luck! :sexface:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ok...here we go, I've got 150gb free space on my laptop hard drive but 200gb on my external HDD, so hopefully I can get all my important stuff on there asap. Wish me luck! :sexface:
    Don't do it all at once, I found that my external HDD disconnected itself during the transfer... I too had a faulty one.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it all at once, I found that my external HDD disconnected itself during the transfer... I too had a faulty one.
    :holmes:

So do it in chunks? Cos I'm thinking of moving my music collection and TV series onto my PS3 (they are around 50gb) so they're getting left behind till last...every how often did yours disconnect?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :holmes:

So do it in chunks? Cos I'm thinking of moving my music collection and TV series onto my PS3 (they are around 50gb) so they're getting left behind till last...every how often did yours disconnect?
    Yeah chunks... erm, say if you had 2 series of The Big Bang Theory, transfer each series 1 by 1 or depending on the size, you could do both at the same time. I'd say transfer ~10GB at a time.

I think I had a faulty connection within the HDD caddy, so i couldn't say when it disconnect, it was pretty random. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah chunks... erm, say if you had 2 series of The Big Bang Theory, transfer each series 1 by 1 or depending on the size, you could do both at the same time. I'd say transfer ~10GB at a time.

I think I had a faulty connection within the HDD caddy, so i couldn't say when it disconnect, it was pretty random. :dontknow:
    Transferring the data now...it seems to be going steady...fingers crossed! :o:

I dunno maybe I overreacted to it when it was clicking cos I don't wanna send it off to WD and then them sending it back cos they couldn't recreate the problem or something
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Transferring the data now...it seems to be going steady...fingers crossed! :o:

I dunno maybe I overreacted to it when it was clicking cos I don't wanna send it off to WD and then them sending it back cos they couldn't recreate the problem or something
    It's worth getting it checked, it's free after all, except maybe you'd have to pay for P&P. Even still, it's within the warranty - you'd regret if it breaks down after the warranty.

ReputationRep:
    im not in a very good mood right now:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsheppard11)
    Why?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    The whole ebay/bank thing?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Paypal related?

Edit:
    It's funny how the 3 of us posted basically the same thing. :lol:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Paypal related?

Edit:
    and you were last :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puma)
    Why?
    The whole ebay/bank thing?
    Paypal related?

Edit:
    nope
    i should be currently out partying....

who remembers the whole photo thing i did for a club?
    well, they have brought the issue up again:rolleyes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.