Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    At least I've started it :hmmm:. I'm planning on doing project work tomorrow, sleep for a sensible amount of time for once :sexface:
    Yeah but you could have done more. :hmmm:

Tomorrow is Monday. :awesome: :teehee: :mmm:

Edit:
    Amazon have the 2 items I want, **** yeah. :hmmm: And I'm going to bed, :ciao:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Yeah but you could have done more. :hmmm:

Tomorrow is Monday. :awesome: :teehee: :mmm:
    :hand: Today then. I'm not finished working yet, I have some ideas for the other questions :ta:.

I've been running the mouse tracking thing all day :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :hand: Today then. I'm not finished working yet, I have some ideas for the other questions :ta:.

I've been running the mouse tracking thing all day :holmes:
    I calculated that since I had such a long lie, I wouldn't be able to sleep so soon, so I came back on. :holmes:

What does your art look like so far? :holmes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I calculated that since I had such a long lie, I wouldn't be able to sleep so soon, so I came back on. :holmes:

What does your art look like so far? :holmes:
    :awesome:

I'll upload it, hold on :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :awesome:

I'll upload it, hold on :holmes:
    What's the hold up? :smug:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I had to make it very small because the file size was very large :beard:. The right hand side is where my browser sits, and the left hand side is where I do work. You can see which is the most used :ahee:.

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What does the big ink splodges indicate? :holmes:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    What does the big ink splodges indicate? :holmes:
    That's where my mouse stopped, the bigger the splodge, the longer I stayed there. If I'm leaving my computer for a while then I pause it, but a couple of times I forgot it seems (towards the bottom). Then in the top right you can see a circle that's lighter than most of its surroundings - that's my TSR bookmark :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's where my mouse stopped, the bigger the splodge, the longer I stayed there. If I'm leaving my computer for a while then I pause it, but a couple of times I forgot it seems (towards the bottom). Then in the top right you can see a circle that's lighter than most of its surroundings - that's my TSR bookmark :ahee:
    Interesting. :beard: OK getting sleepy now... night. :wavey:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Interesting. :beard: OK getting sleepy now... night. :wavey:
    :ciao:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Ohai. :awesome:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm up early :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i was up early too
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was up 5hrs ago. :proud: I've been food shopping and I've just had lunch. :eek2: **** yeah, rest of the day gaming, coding and TSRing.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Wutt. Why did this thread only just appear in my watched threads widget? It was updated yesterday :lolwut:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wutt. Why did this thread only just appear in my watched threads widget? It was updated yesterday :lolwut:
    Another TSR glitch. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I was getting really slow speeds yesterday, like 2Mb so I rang India (Virgin Media) and was taken through all the usual switch it off and on, clean internet history etc etc. The guy then told me to install some Booster thing, not compatible with W7 I told him. He did not have a fooking clue what I was going on about when I began telling him what I thought it was. Cue him hanging up. Internet is oddly back to normal this morning though
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Another TSR glitch. :awesome:
    Indeed. There seem to be a lot of them around recently :holmes:.

My project manager is away until Tuesday. This project is becoming more and more of a joke every day.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Puma)
    I was getting really slow speeds yesterday, like 2Mb so I rang India (Virgin Media) and was taken through all the usual switch it off and on, clean internet history etc etc. The guy then told me to install some Booster thing, not compatible with W7 I told him. He did not have a fooking clue what I was going on about when I began telling him what I thought it was. Cue him hanging up. Internet is oddly back to normal this morning though
    :teehee: :lol:

Indeed. There seem to be a lot of them around recently :holmes:.

My project manager is away until Tuesday. This project is becoming more and more of a joke every day.
    I don't even have a project leader/manager.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Puma)
    :lol: There's never any point in us talking to people like that, 99.99999% of the time we know more than them :facepalm2:. The only purpose they serve is to inform us whether we have a dodgy line or not :ahee:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.