What does everyone think about 'messy' hair on girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    I do it, it makes me feel wild and, what's the word... feral. :animal:

ReputationRep:
    as long as looks good doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    It's the fashion. I like it.

ReputationRep:
    There are not enough photo examples in this thread tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Fugly.

ReputationRep:
    It can look nice on some girls.

ReputationRep:
    If you mean like this:

Then I can't stand it. She normally has her hair all on one side of her head as well, can't understand why she thinks it looks nice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    She needs to put her coat on and cover her legs

ReputationRep:
    I like girl's hair messy I don't know why, maybe it gives the person more style...or I just like things imperfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lella_m)
    :eek: that's quite strange!
    Lol sorry for creeping you out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wren)
    If you mean like this:

Then I can't stand it. She normally has her hair all on one side of her head as well, can't understand why she thinks it looks nice...
    The girl in this picture has just back combed some of her hair to give it volume on top, i fail to see how this makes her hair messy or dirty. In fact i think it looks ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pipsi)
    The girl in this picture has just back combed some of her hair to give it volume on top, i fail to see how this makes her hair messy or dirty. In fact i think it looks ok.
    I suppose you have to see it irl to fully appreciate how stupid it looks. And I never said it looks dirty.

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for a bit of backcombing, but only to add a little volume, I personally hate the feeling of my hair flat on my head.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I like the look. Been trying to get my hair a bit more messy atm. I dont want it as crazy as some of these pics tho. I like Cat from CBB hair.

ReputationRep:
    mines too long to do that messy style with hoping when i get it cut i'll be able to do the 'just been shagged' look haha

ReputationRep:
    It's stupid. It annoys me to no end. That's one of the reasons I hated Diana Vickers on the Xfactor so much, besides her voice.

I have curly hair which is big but not really messy. Backcombing is silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not-another-number)
    No.

ReputationRep:
    its hawt. NEXT!

ReputationRep:
    A bit off topic, but does anyone know what happened to her and that Eggnog boy? (Sorry, I can't remember how you spell it )
    He annoyed me, and his hair!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.