Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

cleavage...who started it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saalih)
    yes so being pervy is normal? using women to satisfy horny men is ok? what becomes the status of women then?
    Women can be horny pervs too, y'know.

ReputationRep:
    You mean the other way around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    You have this absurd notion that just because you have a certain belief, that everyone else does or should too. It's a ridiculous mindset to be in. Of course not every man will think like you do, there are men more pervy than others, there has been since the dawn of time. Just because you make a thread on an internet forum, doesn't mean you can or have the right to change someones state of mind. And if this is your aim, to influence people on the internet, Give up. lol.
    what is wrong with writing my opinion on the internet? and why should i give it up? i get to see how other's think also......

ReputationRep:
    who brainwashed people so that it is very professional if a woman wears a skirt above her knees at work yet if a man wears a short he would probably get fired? and by the way where is the so called "freedom" if a man wishes to wear shorts to work?

ReputationRep:
    who brainwashed people so that it is very professional if a woman wears a skirt above her knees at work yet if a man wears a short he would probably get fired? and by the way where is the so called "freedom" if a man wishes to wear shorts to work?
    Just because men are oppressed in some ways does not make it right for females to be oppressed in the same way. TBH I think it should be against health and safety to force men to work in a full business suit on hot days and shorts/tshirt should be allowed, but that is a topic for another thread perhaps :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JadedHippy)
    Just because men are oppressed in some ways does not make it right for females to be oppressed in the same way. TBH I think it should be against health and safety to force men to work in a full business suit on hot days and shorts/tshirt should be allowed, but that is a topic for another thread perhaps :p:
    but my point is in the name of freedom women are allowed to wear short dresses and are considered professional for doing so, yet a man cannot wear shorts and is not considered professional, where has the freedom gone?

see the thing is, they let women reveal so that they can be exploited, the rules were made by man, a horny man, apparently

ReputationRep:
    but my point is in the name of freedom women are allowed to wear short dresses and are considered professional for doing so, yet a man cannot wear shorts and is not considered professional, where has the freedom gone?

see the thing is, they let women reveal so that they can be exploited, the rules were made by man, a horny man, apparently
    Good points. I want to wear shorts...although I have hairy legs....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    Good points. I want to wear shorts...although I have hairy legs....
    shave your hairy legs, some women also do....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.