Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What casual clothes do you like on girls lads? Do you prefere jeans and short top or those jeggings/black leggings with a long top? Describe what you like to see a girl wearing. What casual clothes would you say are a turn on?

no clothes is the prefered style

ReputationRep:
    I'm laid back, the girl I have a massive crush(i hate that word) on looks hot even when she strolls about in track bottoms, t-shirt and trainers...

So whatever, clothes aren't important to me.

I think girls place far too much importance on clothes. As long as they're more or less ok looking, it really doesn't matter. A pretty face and decent figure are much more important IMHO.

ReputationRep:
    Smart and Modest. And Office Girls are hawt.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind what they are wearing, but every single item must be the same colour. They can choose which colour they wear on certain days, but each item they are wearing must be the same.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I think girls place far too much importance on clothes. As long as they're more or less ok looking, it really doesn't matter. A pretty face and decent figure are much more important IMHO.
    clothes canncompliment and make a face look prettier/more feminine though. You wouldn't think so but they can.

ReputationRep:
    skirts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Nebula)
    I don't mind what they are wearing, but every single item must be the same colour. They can choose which colour they wear on certain days, but each item they are wearing must be the same.

ahaha such a fashion faux-pas! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If they overdress for everything, they have my vote.

ReputationRep:
    If your worried about what to where, try wearing nothing. Im sure you'll turn a lot of heads .

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So how come loads of people tell me that I make myself look ugly by having no style/wearing plain clothes and that if I wore what other girls were wearing with a bit of make up Id look pretty/attractive? This is the thing guys say they don't mind what a girl wears but then say that I make myself look ugly by not dressing feminine.

ReputationRep:
    guys dont know what they like really

ReputationRep:
    I find myself most attracted to girls in jeans and tee shirts, or dresses (quite girly dresses) and boots.

ReputationRep:
    A smart blouse or top with a pair of tight fitting jeans, or a pleasant dress roughly down to the knee with shoes that promote the calf muscle. Colourful and/or patterned clothing is good, though not to the extent of a garment from Desigual. Leggings can be okay, provided that the wearer's posterior is not hanging out, i.e. it is sufficiently covered by the garment of the upper body.

Immodest, or shall we say slutty clothing is not attractive, and typically earns my disdain. I should of course mention that this clothing preference is entirely contingent on the girl being of attractive proportions in the first place, and excessive make-up is most unpleasant.

ReputationRep:
    Not a guy, but...well fitting clothes and spending a little time on your appearance can make ALL the difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armageddonbride)
    Not a guy, but...well fitting clothes and spending a little time on your appearance can make ALL the difference.
    On the other hand, sometimes looser clothing can look amazing. I'm fond of this look from the Sartorialist, for example:

ReputationRep:
    Jeggins, jeggins are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.posteriori)
    On the other hand, sometimes looser clothing can look amazing. I'm fond of this look from the Sartorialist, for example:

That's nice! I'd still call it well fitting though, by badly fitting I mean shapeless t-shirts and jumpers, or alternatively, clothes that are too small and unflattering

ReputationRep:
    I like girls to wear colourful patterned tights

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.