Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Walked past her and she did not even acknowledge me!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so there's this girl I really like in my school, I believe she hardly knows me but knows I like her because everyone has blurted it out. Today I found out that someone else is trying it on with her, a very feminine guy at that. I walked past her today at lunch, while I was walking back with my friend and she was on her own, I looked at her quickly, but she just put her head down and walked past didn't even look at me. What do you guys think? Please help, im well depressed about this.

ReputationRep:
    She is a lesbian :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever read the book 'She's just not that into you'? :ahee:

That's really weird the same thing happened to me today with a guy I like. He was walking down the hall to the cafeteria. But I was too shy to look at him so I just looked down on the floor.
    Don't worry I'm sure she feels the same she's just shy. :yep: Try talking to her, if you haven't already.

She might have been talking to her friend or just in a rush/busy. Or maybe she was a bit embarassed if she's heard about how you feel and she just doesn't know what to do about it or if it's even true. She might like you back and not be sure that you really do like her.

Don't worry too much just yet.

ReputationRep:
    just try and talk to her m8, i dnt mean ask her out straight away but get to know her, let her get confotable around you then evrything will take its course.
    i found myself in the same situation and in my case i ddn't have the courage to talk to her but her m8 kept telling me she fancy's me aswell but wanted me to come talk to her first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami092)
    I looked at her quickly, but she just put her head down and walked past didn't even look at me.
    I must admit, I do this if im on my own. Don't ask why, especially if it's a boy walking past me. Nothing to do with disliking the person.
    Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, but she was on her own. Do you think she felt uncomfortable because I was with my friend as well??

Maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, but she was on her own. Do you think she felt uncomfortable because I was with my friend as well??
    Yeah, its nothing to do with you, like you said she was just uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    shes in her thinking mode...or worse case scenario..you stink like a *****

ReputationRep:
    She's probably just shy..

or doesn't like you back

ReputationRep:
    Girls are usually in a herd. It makes them feel safe. When they are in a herd they are perfectly happy to throw you a come-hither look, knowing that you won't go-thither because she is in a herd. She is also more likely to strike up conversation.

Let distance of girl from her herd be d. Let willingness to communicate with boy that somehow matters be w.

w∝1/d

ReputationRep:
    Go start a convo with her. Maybe you can stick a cheeky finger in while she's distracted :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by disdisdat)
    Girls are usually in a herd. It makes them feel safe. When they are in a herd they are perfectly happy to throw you a come-hither look, knowing that you won't go-thither because she is in a herd. She is also more likely to strike up conversation.

Let distance of girl from her herd be d. Let willingness to communicate with boy that somehow matters be w.

w∝1/d
    So that;

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7305/1overx.gif

ReputationRep:
    You wont know till you talk to her so man up!

ReputationRep:
    move on, she aint interested in.

ReputationRep:
    so err yeah you dont know her...

why on earth do you fancy her?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so there's this girl I really like in my school, I believe she hardly knows me but knows I like her because everyone has blurted it out. Today I found out that someone else is trying it on with her, a very feminine guy at that. I walked past her today at lunch, while I was walking back with my friend and she was on her own, I looked at her quickly, but she just put her head down and walked past didn't even look at me. What do you guys think? Please help, im well depressed about this.
    I always always always ignore the guy I like. Whenever he looks at me I just look away....:eyeball: And I realllllllllllly like him likeawow...maybe she likes you but is shy?

ReputationRep:
    Some girls play it cool :dontknow:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.