Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Walked past her and she did not even acknowledge me!! watch

ReputationRep:
    git.over.it.

ReputationRep:
    No need to attack the other guy...
    It sounds as if she was just embarrassed. If you are interested then talk to her, maybe wait until she is by herself for example when you walked past and looked but said nothing.

ReputationRep:
    It's worse when you say 'hi' and they don't reply ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami092)
    Ok, so there's this girl I really like in my school, I believe she hardly knows me but knows I like her because everyone has blurted it out. Today I found out that someone else is trying it on with her, a very feminine guy at that. I walked past her today at lunch, while I was walking back with my friend and she was on her own, I looked at her quickly, but she just put her head down and walked past didn't even look at me. What do you guys think? Please help, im well depressed about this.
    good lord she doesnt look at you and your depressed

now theres a reason to date you if ever i heard. Sorry but loser - get a grip this is pathetic your upset becasue a girl didnt look at you

ReputationRep:
    The only reason I was depressed is because I really like her! I know that I don't know her, but something about her just makes me want to be with her. Thanks for the answers guys.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.