Turn on thread page Beta

just broke up with my bf watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    feel really sad right now, but i had to do it. He wasn't ready to give me the time i needed and just wasn't right for me, loved him but he caused me too much pain. Just hoping to hear from others who have just dumped/been dumped a week before valentines! Need you guys to hopefully share my sorrows with, decided alcohol wasn't the answer. Its going to be so hard feel all alone and just scared to not have him to make me happy anymore.

ReputationRep:
    You will be ok

Its just going to take time, spend some time with mates to help take your mind off it :-)

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: and :console:....you wana be my valentine??? i wanted to surprise my woman on valentines day by turning up randomly to her work but before i booked tickets she told me she only wants to become friends..

ReputationRep:
    Funny that, me and my girl just broke up today. To be honest, seems we had similar problems too. I wasnt ready to give the time/effort needed. I dont really see valentines day as anything special, its just another day really. I think an annivarsary would count but Vday is just another holiday.

I dunno. Not much I can say to make you feel better because all breakups are hard anyway. But at least your not the only one ey?

ReputationRep:
    If I knew you, I'd give you a cookie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    :hugs: and :console:....you wana be my valentine??? i wanted to surprise my woman on valentines day by turning up randomly to her work but before i booked tickets she told me she only wants to become friends..
    Oooo.. tickets

ReputationRep:
    I broke up with my boyfriend on Sunday. I felt bad, mainly because the timing wasn't the best! But I feel a lot better for doing it and hopefully you will, too.

ReputationRep:
    I dumped an ex a couple days before valentines a couple years back. I felt really bad but the time was right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Oooo.. tickets
    LOL u want to erm go on a trip with me i think you'd be good company :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Sounds fun :cool:
    :yep: sooo when can i pick you up?? :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    ****.... well at least you didn't book the tickets yet...
    i broke up with my boyf last week.
    sigh.
    v-day alone is better than v-day with someone you're not 100% certain about, i think

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.