Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What to do in clubs?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunpro)
    Clubs don't interest me, as the men in them are mainly vile buffoons, and the womyn cheap whores.
    massive generalisation-people in relationships go clubbing too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl182)
    Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to post this, but anyway...

I don't know what to do when I actually get to a club! I just feel soo awkward. Is it just me?! (Even after like 3 cocktails I still don't manage to get remotely tipsy)

I'm an awful dancer (oo could anyone tell me what sort of moves to do in the dancing department?)
    and usually I go with female friends who gradually kind of disappear off with boys... and then i sort of get stranded and eventually kind of meander around where everybody seems to be coupled up!! (sometimes i have a gal pal who stays with me but other times its so scary help mee)

What do I do? Is there some sort of ritual like am I supposed to kind of give people the 'come-over-here' look or something?! HELP!!! (Going clubbing next weekend could use some guidance pronto)
    Just don't go if you dislike it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ste_mc_efc)
    Also works for lads but it may be the wrong type of attention.
    lmfao!!:yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.