Turn on thread page Beta

What to do in clubs?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunpro)
    Clubs don't interest me, as the men in them are mainly vile buffoons, and the womyn cheap whores.
    massive generalisation-people in relationships go clubbing too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl182)
    Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to post this, but anyway...

I don't know what to do when I actually get to a club! I just feel soo awkward. Is it just me?! (Even after like 3 cocktails I still don't manage to get remotely tipsy)

I'm an awful dancer (oo could anyone tell me what sort of moves to do in the dancing department?)
    and usually I go with female friends who gradually kind of disappear off with boys... and then i sort of get stranded and eventually kind of meander around where everybody seems to be coupled up!! (sometimes i have a gal pal who stays with me but other times its so scary help mee)

What do I do? Is there some sort of ritual like am I supposed to kind of give people the 'come-over-here' look or something?! HELP!!! (Going clubbing next weekend could use some guidance pronto)
    Just don't go if you dislike it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ste_mc_efc)
    Also works for lads but it may be the wrong type of attention.
    lmfao!!:yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.