The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I can't wait to actually just get there now... unless I get better grades than expected... then I might try to plead Durham to let me in :P (probs won't work).

Anyone else applied for Monte 3 as first choice accom?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 181
Coheed24
Firmed Southampton a while back for English Q300, really hoping I get the results otherwise it's a year in retail for me.

Full Time.

Same, but I firmed Physics... I really don't want to work in retail for a year :biggrin: lol.
Paske
I can't wait to actually just get there now... unless I get better grades than expected... then I might try to plead Durham to let me in :P (probs won't work).

Anyone else applied for Monte 3 as first choice accom?

My thoughts exactly :smile: Will probably try with Durham one last time if I get AA as opposed to AB. Not expecting much though.
Reply 183
Hey all

Have an unconditional for Mechanical Engineering w/Foundation year! Woot.

Anyone else doing the engineering/physics/geophysics foundation?

Ooh and I requested to join the facebook group - first name Thomas.
Reply 184
TTRMW
Hey all

Have an unconditional for Mechanical Engineering w/Foundation year! Woot.

Anyone else doing the engineering/physics/geophysics foundation?

Ooh and I requested to join the facebook group - first name Thomas.

I am doing Physics, but unfortunately not the foundation. Oh I let you in the group too :smile:
Reply 185
Paske
I am doing Physics, but unfortunately not the foundation. Oh I let you in the group too :smile:

I also requested to join :smile:

"Mike West"
Reply 186
Wesssty
I also requested to join :smile:

"Mike West"

you're in.

Ah a physicist aswell :smile:
Anyone else got an offer for accommodation yet? Looks like I'll be living in Monte 2 :biggrin:
Reply 188
Anyone starting Accounting and Finance in September?:smile:)
Reply 189
saab_101
Anyone else got an offer for accommodation yet? Looks like I'll be living in Monte 2 :biggrin:

Yep :biggrin: got one for monte 3

a bit worried though, the deadline for accepting the offer was the 17th, but the website is down until the 19th so I cannot accept it : / hope I dont lose it :O
Reply 190
cleashy

a bit worried though, the deadline for accepting the offer was the 17th, but the website is down until the 19th so I cannot accept it : / hope I dont lose it :O

Am I right in assuming you will be 2nd year? Or do you already have your results, and on a gap year?
Reply 191
Paske
Am I right in assuming you will be 2nd year? Or do you already have your results, and on a gap year?

Already have my results, on gap year :biggrin:
cleashy

If I were you I'd phone them rather than leaving it to chance. At least then you can be sure.
Reply 193
bekkistudent
If I were you I'd phone them rather than leaving it to chance. At least then you can be sure.

Indeed, popped them an e-mail, if I don't get a reply promptly I shall pick up the phone :biggrin:
cleashy

Sweeeeeeeeeet :biggrin:

I'd give them a ring just to make sure if I were you. My deadline actually is the 19th (I think), so shouldn't be a problem :smile:
Reply 195
saab_101
Sweeeeeeeeeet :biggrin:

I'd give them a ring just to make sure if I were you. My deadline actually is the 19th (I think), so shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Just in case anyone is wondering, I gave them a ring and they happily extended the deadline until the website maintenance is over. So if anyone else has this problem, just give them a ring.

Oh and good luck all on getting your accommodation (mine was my first choice)!
This wait for results is endless!! Can't wait to get to Soton now tho (presuming I get the grades).
Reply 197
When do they start sending out Accomodation offers for those getting results in August?
Reply 198
sb1234
When do they start sending out Accomodation offers for those getting results in August?

Once we have confirmed that we will be going to Southampton.
Reply 199
Deutsch_Beth
This wait for results is endless!! Can't wait to get to Soton now tho (presuming I get the grades).

I am getting so bored. I was supposed to be working, but didn't get the job in the end, and all of my friends have gone away this Summer. - Looking forward to just meeting some new people. It will be sooo weird, but weird in a good way :P

Still need to buy something cool and unusual for Uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending