Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to actually just get there now... unless I get better grades than expected... then I might try to plead Durham to let me in :P (probs won't work).

Anyone else applied for Monte 3 as first choice accom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coheed24)
    Firmed Southampton a while back for English Q300, really hoping I get the results otherwise it's a year in retail for me.

Full Time.
    Same, but I firmed Physics... I really don't want to work in retail for a year lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    I can't wait to actually just get there now... unless I get better grades than expected... then I might try to plead Durham to let me in :P (probs won't work).

Anyone else applied for Monte 3 as first choice accom?
    My thoughts exactly Will probably try with Durham one last time if I get AA as opposed to AB. Not expecting much though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

Have an unconditional for Mechanical Engineering w/Foundation year! Woot.

Anyone else doing the engineering/physics/geophysics foundation?

Ooh and I requested to join the facebook group - first name Thomas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TTRMW)
    Hey all

Have an unconditional for Mechanical Engineering w/Foundation year! Woot.

Anyone else doing the engineering/physics/geophysics foundation?

Ooh and I requested to join the facebook group - first name Thomas.
    I am doing Physics, but unfortunately not the foundation. Oh I let you in the group too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    I am doing Physics, but unfortunately not the foundation. Oh I let you in the group too
    I also requested to join

"Mike West"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesssty)
    I also requested to join

"Mike West"
    you're in.

Ah a physicist aswell

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an offer for accommodation yet? Looks like I'll be living in Monte 2

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting Accounting and Finance in September?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    Anyone else got an offer for accommodation yet? Looks like I'll be living in Monte 2
    Yep got one for monte 3

a bit worried though, the deadline for accepting the offer was the 17th, but the website is down until the 19th so I cannot accept it : / hope I dont lose it :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleashy)
    Yep got one for monte 3

a bit worried though, the deadline for accepting the offer was the 17th, but the website is down until the 19th so I cannot accept it : / hope I dont lose it :O
    Am I right in assuming you will be 2nd year? Or do you already have your results, and on a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    Am I right in assuming you will be 2nd year? Or do you already have your results, and on a gap year?
    Already have my results, on gap year

ReputationRep:
    Yep got one for monte 3

If I were you I'd phone them rather than leaving it to chance. At least then you can be sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekkistudent)
    If I were you I'd phone them rather than leaving it to chance. At least then you can be sure.
    Indeed, popped them an e-mail, if I don't get a reply promptly I shall pick up the phone

ReputationRep:
    Yep got one for monte 3

Sweeeeeeeeeet

I'd give them a ring just to make sure if I were you. My deadline actually is the 19th (I think), so shouldn't be a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    Sweeeeeeeeeet

I'd give them a ring just to make sure if I were you. My deadline actually is the 19th (I think), so shouldn't be a problem
    Just in case anyone is wondering, I gave them a ring and they happily extended the deadline until the website maintenance is over. So if anyone else has this problem, just give them a ring.

Oh and good luck all on getting your accommodation (mine was my first choice)!

ReputationRep:
    This wait for results is endless!! Can't wait to get to Soton now tho (presuming I get the grades).

ReputationRep:
    When do they start sending out Accomodation offers for those getting results in August?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1234)
    When do they start sending out Accomodation offers for those getting results in August?
    Once we have confirmed that we will be going to Southampton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deutsch_Beth)
    This wait for results is endless!! Can't wait to get to Soton now tho (presuming I get the grades).
    I am getting so bored. I was supposed to be working, but didn't get the job in the end, and all of my friends have gone away this Summer. - Looking forward to just meeting some new people. It will be sooo weird, but weird in a good way :P

Still need to buy something cool and unusual for Uni.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.