Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just enrolled - Love my timetable already.

Still no Accommodation offer though, anyone know if it can update over a weekend or is there no point of me checking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    How do you get the modules stuff??
    Please can you direct me
    Thank you
    If you sign in to SUSSED, go to Resources at the top, then on the left hand side there's a menu thing. On there somewhere should be "Your Teaching Timetable". Choose Semester 1 and that'll give you your current timetable for the compulsory modules. Obviously choices aren't on there yet.

You can also get to things relating to your course if you go to "School" on the top menu and then (for Humanities anyway) on the left should be UG downloads.

Hope that's useful

ReputationRep:
    is anyone doing adult nursing at southampton???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    Did any gap year people get the ID card pack? I don't think i've received one yet, and nothing came in the post today
    Yeah I did. You'll probably get it on monday but if you're that desperate its all on the website somewhere. Its nothing interesting though, just a form for the ID card and info on the sports package.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sduong)
    I got an offer for a standard room but applied for the ensuite rooms .. im slightly worried - I haven't accepted the offer yet but if I decline there's no guarantee i'll get another
    Lol can we do swaps?

ReputationRep:
    No welcome letter and no accomod offer. Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deutsch_Beth)
    Lol can we do swaps?
    You may be able to if you contact admissions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekkistudent)
    If you sign in to SUSSED, go to Resources at the top, then on the left hand side there's a menu thing. On there somewhere should be "Your Teaching Timetable". Choose Semester 1 and that'll give you your current timetable for the compulsory modules. Obviously choices aren't on there yet.

You can also get to things relating to your course if you go to "School" on the top menu and then (for Humanities anyway) on the left should be UG downloads.

Hope that's useful
    Thank you

.. However my timetable does not look too good I have about 27 hours of stuff and have 7 hours on a Friday! Its like back to school

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm my timetable doesn't load! I can see module timetables if I click on them but not an overall one....hopefully it's just a department thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viki_91)
    hey i'm doing Mmath havent got my offer of accomodation yet though
    that is good its nice to see there are other people on here doing the same course.

i dont think everyone has had accom. offers so i wouldnt worry, i think i just got lucky.
    it shall be an exciting 4 years......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ram92)
    Thank you

.. However my timetable does not look too good I have about 27 hours of stuff and have 7 hours on a Friday! Its like back to school
    Bear in mind that it might be changed. Check the modules as well. For instance on mine for the actual practical music lessons it's got three sessions for the week, but I know that I'll only be having one of them. I guess they just put up the possible times until it's properly sorted. Some of the lectures are also not every week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Hmmmm my timetable doesn't load! I can see module timetables if I click on them but not an overall one....hopefully it's just a department thing.
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    What's the deadline for enrolment? I don't want to do it yet in case it affects my dole money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlo)
    When did you get your offer as i applied for ensuite and it just says unmatched-getting worried
    I got it the day results came out

ReputationRep:
    I know I'll probably sound an idiot, but the timetable confuses me :s lol ...

ReputationRep:
    No accommodation offer as of yet
    Southampton was my firm choice tho :/
    Hoping it comes soon.

Anyone know if i need to enroll before i can receive an accommodation offer ?
    I still haven't had a welcome email or letter ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sduong)
    I know I'll probably sound an idiot, but the timetable confuses me :s lol ...
    Not really. Somewhere I saw a 'How to read your timetable' link, but I can't remember where. It wasn't far away from the timetable I don't think. That might help. What's confusing you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1beth1)
    monte 2 anyone?!
    I'm Monte 2 Studying History!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    Did any gap year people get the ID card pack? I don't think i've received one yet, and nothing came in the post today
    Got mine yesterday!
    Another gap year medic?! =D

ReputationRep:
    South Hill anybody?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.