Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is there a facebook group? - I couldn't find one, so I was just wondering. I was already a member :facepalm:, are any of you guys on there?

ReputationRep:
    oops, got it wrong

ReputationRep:
    Ive firmed southampton for adult nursing!
    I need to sort out accomo
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    Is there a facebook group? - I couldn't find one, so I was just wondering. I was already a member :facepalm:, are any of you guys on there?
    I'm on one group, but it just seems to be last years freshers group with the date changed.
    Link us please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deutsch_Beth)
    I'm on one group, but it just seems to be last years freshers group with the date changed.
    Link us please?
    umm I think I might be in the same as you, as I think it did change at one point (then again there are no Beth's in that group, assuming your real name is beth )
    - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4852209&ref=ts

we could make a new one, if enough people will join?

EDIT: Oh I am also in this one - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...&ref=ts&v=info which has like 500 odd members, so I think that has been around for a while, and they just keep changing the name.

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed to study music =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carnold8)
    I've firmed to study music =)
    Ooh hello, me too! I'm expecting my offer to become unconditional when I send in my theory certificate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    umm I think I might be in the same as you, as I think it did change at one point (then again there are no Beth's in that group, assuming your real name is beth )
    - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4852209&ref=ts

we could make a new one, if enough people will join?

EDIT: Oh I am also in this one - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...&ref=ts&v=info which has like 500 odd members, so I think that has been around for a while, and they just keep changing the name.
    the first one is fake and the second one looks fake and has lots of current first years in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekkistudent)
    Ooh hello, me too! I'm expecting my offer to become unconditional when I send in my theory certificate.
    Ooo well done on passing

ReputationRep:
    If I made a TSR Southampton Freshers 2010-2011 group would you guys join?

Oh and I would probably make it Closed so that you would have to request to join... I don't know.. any ideas please.

OK, so I made a group... its called "TSR Southampton University Freshers Group 2010-2011" (I know theres not much on there but I will update it later in the day)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6269000&ref=mf

When you join it will send a request, so just write in this thread that you have joined, with your first name or something, and I will add you. I will also make you guys admins, so you can change it to however you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)

Oh and I would probably make it Closed so that you would have to request to join... I don't know.. any ideas please.

OK, so I made a group... its called "TSR Southampton University Freshers Group 2010-2011" (I know theres not much on there but I will update it later in the day)

When you join it will send a request, so just write in this thread that you have joined, with your first name or something, and I will add you. I will also make you guys admins, so you can change it to however you want.
    Ah cool. I will join (my first name is indeed Beth)
    I would invite my 3/4 friends also coming, but they aren't on TSR lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've joint ur facebook group, name's Brad and I've firmed for Medicine!

I'm VERY excited. See you there guys!

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool. I will join (my first name is indeed Beth)
    I would invite my 3/4 friends also coming, but they aren't on TSR lol.
    Invite them , I just put TSR as this is I guess, where we will get the majority of people. But the more the merrier...

(Original post by Brad92)
    Hi! I've joint ur facebook group, name's Brad and I've firmed for Medicine!

I'm VERY excited. See you there guys!
    Cool.

Oh I made you both Admins, just so you can add things you want to.. etc :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    Invite them , I just put TSR as this is I guess, where we will get the majority of people. But the more the merrier...

Cool.

Oh I made you both Admins, just so you can add things you want to.. etc :yep:
    Ah cool. I invited 4 people who are going next year - strangely theres a little crewage going from my school next year. 1 will join, 2 may, the 4th hasn't actually firmed Soton yet, though she should lol as she gets an £18,000 bursary if she goes!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool. I invited 4 people who are going next year - strangely theres a little crewage going from my school next year. 1 will join, 2 may, the 4th hasn't actually firmed Soton yet, though she should lol as she gets an £18,000 bursary if she goes!!
    she would be crazy to turn it down :P. Sounds good... hopefully if a meetup is agreed it will be easier to arrange it on there :p: Oh yeah, I am Paul by the way.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)
    she would be crazy to turn it down :P. Sounds good... hopefully if a meetup is agreed it will be easier to arrange it on there :p: Oh yeah, I am Paul by the way.. :cool:
    Ah my friend joined lol, the one I said would xD

Yeah, she really should not turn it down lol, I would grab that bursary without a second thought lol.

ReputationRep:
    woo 6 members... Anyone who is coming to southampton next year join the Southampton Freshers group in my sig!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Out of interest, why does she get that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paske)

I have requested to join even though I will be a third year next year :beard:

Reject me at your peril; I am very wise and informed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FretFul)
    Wow! Out of interest, why does she get that?
    Some sort of Adult Nursing bursary, it's spread out over 3 and a half years though.

(Original post by jonnythemoose)
    Think I just accepted you into it. Well, I just allowed someone called Jonny to join so I assume that's you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.