Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically put, I've been bullyed since reception. But in A-levels and years 10 and 11 it was bad.
    But lower Sixth right now has become unbearable in the last few days, and I am quite annoyed and depressed right now.

Okay, so question time:
    Do I go thump this one guy who's been doing the most bullying or... do I do something else?

Your thoughts please.

Thanks.

***** slap his arse

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not that one .

ReputationRep:
    Just show them you are not one to be messed with; if you show you're not weak then you will not be a target.

get even with the main bully

ReputationRep:
    You got bullied at sixth-form (year 12/13)?? I expected people would be more mature at this age

ReputationRep:
    only fight if u can beat him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_LiNk_x)
    Just show them you are not one to be messed with; if you show you're not weak then you will not be a target.
    Thank you, I have tried this out previously, seems to work alright.

ReputationRep:
    If you've been bullied all your life why didn't you just change schools/move to a college or something for sixth form? Surely that's the easiest and best option...

The way you used the word thump makes me think it'd be a terrible idea that would leave you laid out , try hanging around with friends more? Nobody gets bullied in a group....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    You got bullied at sixth-form (year 12/13)?? I expected people would be more mature at this age

Year 12. So would I, but they don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomin_love)
    If you've been bullied all your life why didn't you just change schools/move to a college or something for sixth form? Surely that's the easiest and best option...
    I did move schools, I was bullied in Primary school, then when I went to a completely different secondary school, on my own, I got bullied, only reason why I stayed on for Sixth Form there was because all my friends went to the Sixth Form, plus it's closer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Incredible)
    The way you used the word thump makes me think it'd be a terrible idea that would leave you laid out , try hanging around with friends more? Nobody gets bullied in a group....
    What do you mean by the way I used the word 'thump'. And hanging out in a group wont work, they bully me on Facebook, e-mail. Lessons. Whenever they get the chance, someone will do something.

ReputationRep:
    You see, this is the reason why i take my Bulbasaur everywhere with me !!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the encouragement Nock.

ReputationRep:
    Don't thump him, this will sound horribly cliched but talking to someone about it is probably the best way to go. However if this is likely to make things worse you need to go around it in a careful way. I'm surprised that in 6th form people are still bullying :indiff: Whatever you do don't rise to their standards, they aren't worth it =)

ReputationRep:
    Man up and beat the **** out of them.
    Dont be a pussy just man up and defend yourself.

(Original post by damienbearhands)
    What do you mean by the way I used the word 'thump'. And hanging out in a group wont work, they bully me on Facebook, e-mail. Lessons. Whenever they get the chance, someone will do something.
    Doesn't matter, why not just delete them from facebook and msn... as for lessons, turn the majority of the class in your favor so when they pick on you people will just hate on him for it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Incredible)
    Doesn't matter, why not just delete them from facebook and msn... as for lessons, turn the majority of the class in your favor so when they pick on you people will just hate on him for it :dontknow:
    He's not on my Facebook, or MSN, it's through the school e-mail and it's through mutual friends on Facebook. The lessons is going to be a challenge.

ReputationRep:
    Get them chucked out of sixth form? Surely you have emails and facebook messages of what they are up to.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.