Turn on thread page Beta

Ok, help on what to do about bullying. watch

ReputationRep:
    Serious advice:
    Start a fight,
    Get some pleasure by hitting them,
    Take your part of it

Teachers will see it and talk to you. You explain the situation, they see its serious it will be sorted. Also phone their parents- my secret tip. Damn I'm brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Grow a set of balls and stand up for your self. That is the only way....harsh but true.......I speak from experiance BTW

ReputationRep:
    Bullying is difficult to deal with, I've been bullied for the majority of my childhood but I guess the only way you can get through it is to rise above it. Try to avoid the bullies as much as possible, by reacting you can 9 times out of 10 make matters worse. Is there anyone you can talk to about it?

ReputationRep:
    You do know that any pub these days are in depression... you know the eco thugs-4-hire scheme.

You can probbally have someone wacked for 500 quid. Get someone to mash him up after school, propa hospitailze the prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patientology)
    Also phone their parents- my secret tip. Damn I'm brilliant.
    Lol, I so did this once. I called one of my bullies up, and the mother picked up. You could tell she was strick 'cos she was PISED out or her head when I was talking to her. O, did I forget to mention I said I was a teacher at the school? And that she must come in with her son monday morning? Ahahaha. - Now thats brilliance.

(funny thing is they actually came in, and becuase of this, he gave himself up like the fool he is. He blabberd it all out without the teachers having a clue as to wtf he was saying. - O the sweeter.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrvn)
    Lol, I so did this once. I called one of my bullies up, and the mother picked up. You could tell she was strick 'cos she was PISED out or her head when I was talking to her. O, did I forget to mention I said I was a teacher at the school? And that she must come in with her son monday morning? Ahahaha. - Now thats brilliance.

(funny thing is they actually came in, and becuase of this, he gave himself up like the fool he is. He blabberd it all out without the teachers having a clue as to wtf he was saying. - O the sweeter.)
    Great success^^ :borat:

ReputationRep:
    OK, seeing the previous replies made me write another one as well.

Do not, absolutely do not, involve in any kind of re-attack, harm or anything like that to them. Believe me, I did undergo the same a year ago and when I harmed the violator, well, the things started getting solved but I was even more afraid to go to school.

It is much better to tell any teacher you have a good relationship with and if it doesn't help, I strongly recommend you to tranfer somewhere else. I know it is more complicated in the UK than in my home country where we have no examination boards and bureaucracy like that, nevetheless, the more bullying you experience, the more hellish your self-esteem will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Is there anyone you can talk to about it?
    Teachers and that I guess. I've talked to my head of Sixth Form about one incident and not much has been done, basically got an apology letter, well. A load of rubbish in my opinion to stop him getting kicked out of Sixth Form to be honest.

But yeah, I'll talk to her about in about everything really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivanka)
    I strongly recommend you to tranfer somewhere else.
    I think that transferring to somewhere else right now would totally screw up my A-Levels. I've done a year, it'd take too long and I'd miss out on so much.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do it, but all my best friends go to the one I go to now and leaving them I'd basically have to start from scratch which doesn't help me either. Might just be easier to get them kicked out of Sixth Form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damienbearhands)
    I think that transferring to somewhere else right now would totally screw up my A-Levels. I've done a year, it'd take too long and I'd miss out on so much.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do it, but all my best friends go to the one I go to now and leaving them I'd basically have to start from scratch which doesn't help me either. Might just be easier to get them kicked out of Sixth Form?
    I've had experience of bullying OP so I can totally sympathise. I also understand your frustrations about what to do. From personal experience telling a teacher only makes the situation worse, because the teacher then talks to the bullies who then think you are a wimp for telling the teacher and try and make your life even more miserable.
    Firstly make sure you block all the people on facebook who have sent you nasty messages, that way they cannot contact you at all. Secondly try and ignore the bully- if they can see they are making you unhappy then they will continue, but if you just stick to your friends and think "why does this idiot matter when I've got my friends" they may get bored. Ignore the bully totally- act like he is not there when you see him, if the bully comes up and talks to you try and ignore him/her, start talking to someone else instead if possible or walk off.
    Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    what does he do? you can you know turn it against him....pick on something personal that he will most likely be insecure about (bad skin, ugly features, smell, stupidity, etc etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    I've had experience of bullying OP so I can totally sympathise. I also understand your frustrations about what to do. From personal experience telling a teacher only makes the situation worse, because the teacher then talks to the bullies who then think you are a wimp for telling the teacher and try and make your life even more miserable.
    Firstly make sure you block all the people on facebook who have sent you nasty messages, that way they cannot contact you at all. Secondly try and ignore the bully- if they can see they are making you unhappy then they will continue, but if you just stick to your friends and think "why does this idiot matter when I've got my friends" they may get bored. Ignore the bully totally- act like he is not there when you see him, if the bully comes up and talks to you try and ignore him/her, start talking to someone else instead if possible or walk off.
    Hope that helps!
    Thanks, might try and put that into play. Let's hope it does work.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, the way to get around it is to:
    - Tell a teacher, legally they will have to help.
    - Face up to them.
    - And if all fails, try and beat the living **** out of them. Something will have to happen then.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.