Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As I sit here drinking my standard pg tips tea a bit of milk and two sugars, I wonder how everyone else likes their tea? Sugar no sugar etc. But also what kind of tea people drink. I love my English breakfast tea but do lots of people drink chai or earl grey, for example, and do they have anything with it? I love tea

ReputationRep:
    Lots of milk and 2 small sugars. Not a fan of all the fancier kinds of tea. Just give me the bog standard.

Chai is nasty.

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing better than a nice cup of tea.

Milk and no sugar for me

ReputationRep:
    I like Green and peppermint tea rarely. Only if I need a change.

PG tips, no sugar and just enough milk so it changes colour.
    I hate when people have a cup of tea that's just milk basically. My school canteen does that so I've resorted to putting a small carton of milk in the sixth form fridge >.<

ReputationRep:
    My housemate left me with a full big bag of Tetley, and then a load of green tea crap. Guess which has been nearly all used, and which has been hardly used?

ReputationRep:
    Teabag. Milk. "2" (ie. 3) sugars. xD

ReputationRep:
    Normal tea (milk, sugar) or peppermint tea/fruity tea. It depends on my mood whether I have sugar with them or not.

ReputationRep:
    green tea with a spoonful of manuka honey :yep:

ReputationRep:
    not too much milk but depending on which brand of tea such as yorkshire tea, tetley, pg tips etc it'll depend whether have sugar or not. In green tea etc won't have milk or sugar. Earl Grey is nice

Regular tea, used to like Earl Grey but I hate it now. Don't like anything fruity or weird or smelly. Definitely no sugar, long brewing time (99 Fair Trade, Sainsburys Red Label or PG Tips or Tetley) and a dash of milk so it's a little lighter than bark. I'm particular

ReputationRep:
    Milky.
    1 sugar.
    Rich Tea biscuits.

:jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Chai IS good!! Not that stuff that you get in Starbucks etc with milk and shizz. Chai should be without milk, and I have it with one sugar.. Had it the first time in Tanzania, where it was made on proper herbie stuff, no teabag there!

ReputationRep:
    Persian style, aka:

ReputationRep:
    Normal PG Tips/Tetley. Milk and one sugar.

ReputationRep:
    Milk and two with some rich tea please.

Nyom nyom nyom.

ReputationRep:
    Twinnings 'everyday', splash of milk, 2 sugar cubes.
    Lady Gray is nice from time to time too, with a slice of lemon and a bit o' honey.

Sugar cubes in particular because I have a sweet little pot of which the lid has these little.. tong things.. for picking them up with. Hard to describe, I just like having an excuse to use it.

ReputationRep:
    Twinings English Breakfast, strong with a splash of milk, no sugar.
    Also like green mint and China tea.

ReputationRep:
    ...I don't have a clue what tea bags we have, but probably English Breakfast.
    I have mine black, no sugar, with a little bit of cold water to cool it down :yep:

ReputationRep:
    The ones below. No milk, no sugar

-Organic Rooibos
    -Twinings Lemon & Ginger
    -Organic Camomile
    -Twinings Jasmine
    -Green with fresh lemon

And other herbal blends I get from Teayana.

ReputationRep:
    English tea - 1 and half sugar ish and little milk.
    I drink alot of tea, lots different types of Chinese tea, Green tea, Herbal/fruit tea for example; Elderberry & blackberry, Mango and passionfruit etc, yummy.
    I like Honey tea also. Lemon & ginger, or just lemon, and all sorts of iced tea too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.