Turn on thread page Beta

What songs at the moment annoy you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -aimz)
    SO many! It would probably be easier to say what doesn't annoy me. The charts are abysmal at the moment;

Ke$ha- Firstly I'm not taking someone with a $ sign in their "name" seriously.
    Riverside-Mindless dirge that sounds like an alarm.
    Iyaz-Replay- Oh really imaginative "Nananana everyday"
    Jason DeRulo-URGH just leave.And take your disgusting lyrics with you.
    Anything that has "JJJJR" stamped on it.
    Black Eyed Peas- Any song is a contender for worst lyrics ever. "Go out and smash it,like oh my god".
    What a surprise,most of this is American urban rubbish.

well done :shakehand:

I hate pretty much every song from the past decade, so there's no point in me naming any of these new songs. I'm bound to think they suck monkeyfu*k.

ReputationRep:
    I see the hatred for Miley Cyrus is strong here. This pleases me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    transform ya, chris brown :grumble: and party in the usa
    I don't like his music but I'll forgive him for the pile of lulz he smashed into Rihanna's face, for she makes the most irritating music known to man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Quoting a mod with a lone image post, which you should know better about... smart
    I didnt know it was against the rules though :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hay.hay)
    La Roux. Her voice goes through me. It actually makes me want to cry because it gets stuck in my head.

I don't get that Fireflies song either.

Also, anything Miley Cyrus.

I actually can't stand that song! It drives me mad! It's like some cheesey boy band have been playing around with an electric keyboard...

ReputationRep:
    La Roux. Her voice goes through me. It actually makes me want to cry because it gets stuck in my head.

La Roux is stuck in my head too now. And I should point out this is entirely your fault. Why did you do it? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    That awful new JLS song, not sure of the name (One Shot?) but whenever I get in a car it seems to be on every radio station ever and it's depressing. They're so bland.
    Jason DeRulo(?) guy too, he sampled Imogen Heap and ruined my enjoyment of the original

Oh, and Cheryl Cole. Just, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    La Roux is stuck in my head too now. And I should point out this is entirely your fault. Why did you do it? :puppyeyes:
    Because it's nice to share :P

I've annoyed my uni mates all day by humming it and getting it stuck in their heads too!

ReputationRep:
    That Postal Service knock off band 'Owl City'

ReputationRep:

Me neither! Yet a lot of people seem to love it...

ReputationRep:
    Because it's nice to share :P

I've annoyed my uni mates all day by humming it and getting it stuck in their heads too!
    You sound like a very cruel person. :p:

ReputationRep:
    At the moment it has to be that ******* Glee crap ruining don't stop believing. No doubt more of their lame ass covers are going to do well.
    Also anything by JLS, chipmunk, ndubz, alexandra burke. list goes on. :mob:

ReputationRep:
    that Owl City thing.

i don't get exposed to music other than what's on my hard drive; but i heard it once and now the mere recollection of it makes me wince.

ReputationRep:
    Something about shawty and a melody

ReputationRep:
    deeply dippy by right said fred, but only because i took part in an rnli fundraiser a week ago called 'deeply dippy' and so they played the song repeatedly and i've had it stuck in my head since.

ReputationRep:
    Alexandra "Cameltoe" Burke

ReputationRep:
    Jedwards new song.

ReputationRep:
    I gotta feeling - BEP. cant put into words how annoying it is. I dont care if hes got a feeling its going to be a good night, theyv just ruined mine.

Cheryl coles cringey lyrics are also annoying "too much of anything can make you sick..."

ReputationRep:
    It's not really a song I don't think, but the Go Compare tune is turning me into a psychopath. I have to listen to it on the radio every morning on the college bus, drives everyone absolutely insane! Facepalm everytime it plays, no sane human being could listen to that man for long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    I see the hatred for Miley Cyrus is strong here. This pleases me.
    HAHA the videos in your sig about that **** are bloody hilarious.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.