ReputationRep:
    And a Jay-Z song was on :yep: :p:

Probably anything by lady gaga or n-dubz eeek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    and a britney song was on
    and a britney song was on
    and a britney song was onnnnnnnn

so **** and i agree with you OP, also tik tok by k$sha absolutely terrible hope she phucks off tbh.

'I Gotta Feeling' - B.E.P
    I like that song :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Its funny how most people on TSR seem to ( or try to) distance themselves from the things that the majority of people like...( who hates black eyed peas?)
    anyway
    owl city - fireflies
    (almost) anything with too much synth
    That song about one girl/one chance/one something by justin beiber

ReputationRep:
    Lady Ga Ga, ooh laa laa, blah blah bum-cha-cha or whatever the hell she's trying to say.

And dislike Owl City *solely on the grounds that* it is a near-identical rip-off of Postal Service (as has been mentioned already in this thread).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    That Postal Service knock off band 'Owl City'
    I love the postal service. Such great heights is so good...I also like owl city

ReputationRep:
    Owl City-Fireflies

I like Tik Tok and Riverside

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    Ke'$'ha - Tik Tok.

If I hear her say 'toes' and 'clothes' in that moronic voice again I'm going go track her down and attack her in the face.

Also, Po-po-po-lice is such an uncool thing to say. How passé.
    popo shut us downn.
    Her and Taio Cruz have a song together, as soon as she comes on it gets 'dirrrty'

ReputationRep:
    dead prez afrika really ******* pisses me off. The lyrics go "I wanna go to Africa [multiple times], instead of being kept like a ho in America". They're ******* rich, ******* go to ******* Africa if you want to so much. How exactly are they "kept" in America? Oh yeah, because that's where the money is.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't say I like Russian Roulette by Rihanna, but I seem to be a minority there amongst my friends.
    It's so boring.

ReputationRep:
    Iyaz - Replay (Aaarghhh!)
    Young Money - Bedrock (I've heard it too many times, officialy RINSED!)
    Uhhh and anything by Tinchy Stryder or Chimpunk :zomg: !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    Its funny how most people on TSR seem to ( or try to) distance themselves from the things that the majority of people like...( who hates black eyed peas?)
    anyway
    owl city - fireflies
    (almost) anything with too much synth
    That song about one girl/one chance/one something by justin beiber
    I know! Like the comment about 'anything on the radio'. Does that mean that, say a Song that they like that became popular, they all of a sudden dislike :l no. That just idiotic.

Anyway, jedward for starters

ReputationRep:
    -Bonkers drives me bonkers.
    -Broken Strings (more like a broken record on Heart radio, I can't escape it at work)
    -What about Now by Westlife....

ReputationRep:
    Riverside - grr

ReputationRep:
    Everything. Specially that "without being disrespectful" *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawflo)
    Riverside - grr
    That song

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I work in a Nite club, so any song that reminds me of the damn place is annoying.

Tonight's gonna' be a good night - B.E.P.

I have to listen to this song at least six or seven times a night. When my shift ends, I breathe a sigh of relief, comfortable in the notion that I won't have to listen to that insufferable song for another week. But then, as soon I leave the front door, I hear the faint din of "I can feel it!" wafting in the night air. Soon enough, I find myself surrounded by a bunch of drunken idiots, devoid of all singing talent, shouting the same chorus over and over again in my ear. This happens every damn weekend. The song is driving me insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    You sound like a very cruel person. :p:
    It's not me! It's the song!

ReputationRep:
    Even though it's old, it's any by James Blunt or Michael Buble. Eeek!

ReputationRep:
    Everything in the charts!

But mainly that robbie williams song where he's dressed as the rabbit, it's so annoying.
    I hate him! He is a person who I would punch in the face if I ever met him lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha I like how many of these I own. They're fun songs to dance to!

That Starstruk or w/e with Katy Perry (my dad keeps doing the whistley bit :med:) aaand the old one by James Morrison I think he's called? Where him and that woman are sat on the bed and then there's a two-way mirror and everything in the room smashes itself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.