Turn on thread page Beta

What songs at the moment annoy you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Cheryl Cole - fight for this love .. music channels play that song wayyyyyy too much!
    BEP - Meet me halfway
    Anything JLS
    Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
    oh && Rihanna seems to have got really bad lately.

I'm kinda in love with Owl City at the moment though && I like Ke$ha too ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francake)
    That awful new JLS song, not sure of the name (One Shot?) but whenever I get in a car it seems to be on every radio station ever and it's depressing. They're so bland.
    Jason DeRulo(?) guy too, he sampled Imogen Heap and ruined my enjoyment of the original
    Oh, and Cheryl Cole. Just, no.
    Me too! It's the most beautiful song ever and he completely ruined it!

ReputationRep:
    cheryl cole - 3 words
    alexandra burke - broken heels
    kesha - tik tok
    riverside - let's go

ReputationRep:
    Anything that is British urban and played on the radio. Anything that is faux rock (Metro station ,what the ****! You dress like scene kids, your are pierced like scene kids, tattoo's like scene kids...but you sing songs about shaking your behind :lolwut: ). The Black Eyed Peas since they got that chicken necked crack whore in the band. Pixie Lott, you are gorgeous but don't open your mouth. Anything by Cheryl Cole, did Blue Peter have a lyric writing contest and a 10 year old got to write album? "I love you" "Me too" Seriously? White trash done good but now failing miserably, with that grasp on the english language it is no wonder your husband had to sleep with someone else! My goodness the rage is rising up inside me so i must stop before i name everyone i hate right now :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Anything with Kelly Rowland and David Guetta :/
    JLS, they seem sweet but their music doesn't appeal.
    Broken Heels/Bad Boys, Cry Me Out and Fight For This Love/3 words!

Some recent music is amazing and the best though :heart: Fireflies is v cute! And the acoustic version of Empire State of Mind :love:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the agreement and rep everyone. I wish everyone on TSR reflected the real world so everyone hated the rubbish mentioned here. I completely forgot Cheryl Cole. 3 Words is possibly the most awful non-song ever written/recorded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -aimz)
    Thank you for the agreement and rep everyone. I wish everyone on TSR reflected the real world so everyone hated the rubbish mentioned here. I completely forgot Cheryl Cole. 3 Words is possibly the most awful non-song ever written/recorded.
    I imagine the writer who wrote it was a sadist and is now laughing at the pain he's inflicted upon the world. From his seat in a mountain of money.

On topic; most things in the charts annoy me on the radio. Nothing is ever that good to be played THAT much in a short period of time; especially not most things that make it into the charts.

ReputationRep:
    Replay by Iyaz
    Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo

I'm into a lot of R&B music, but those two songs kinda annoy me. I mean, they're OK but not brilliant, and then they get played like every hour on the radio and it's so irritating grrr.

ReputationRep:
    Also

So Hard by Rihanna. I'm a big fan of hers, but her music (apart from Russian Roulette) has gotten a little worse over the years, not so good compared to the good times of Pon De Replay, If It's Lovin and Unfaithful.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few. Iyaz's is a good tune though suprisingly.

Owl city - fireflies

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: Riverside

ReputationRep:
    I used to cringe every time Miley Cyrus's songs came on (especially Party in the USA) but they're always stuck in my head, now. :sigh:
    I hate Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke and So Hard by Rihanna.

To all those people that hate Ke$ha's song:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Everything Miley Cyrus
    Everything JLS
    La Roux - Going in for the kill
    Basshunter - All i ever wanted
    Jedward (Prats)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Replay by Iyaz
    Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo

I'm into a lot of R&B music, but those two songs kinda annoy me. I mean, they're OK but not brilliant, and then they get played like every hour on the radio and it's so irritating grrr.
    Oh dear, those are my two favourite R&B songs right now looool.

I hate 3 by Britney Spears, anything by Cheryl Cole and Alexandra Burke. They don't play enough gooooooood songs on the radio.

ReputationRep:
    Meet me halfway or Hard by Rihanna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha1991)
    Me too! It's the most beautiful song ever and he completely ruined it!
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    all songs in top 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Oh dear, those are my two favourite R&B songs right now looool.

I hate 3 by Britney Spears, anything by Cheryl Cole and Alexandra Burke. They don't play enough gooooooood songs on the radio.
    I actually quite like those three people, lol. You're right though, the radio gets too boring and repetitive at times. I thought Blame It by Jamie Foxx was a brilliant song, but it's hardly ever been played, same with Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    I used to cringe every time Miley Cyrus's songs came on (especially Party in the USA) but they're always stuck in my head, now. :sigh:
    I hate Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke and So Hard by Rihanna.

To all those people that hate Ke$ha's song:

:mmm:
    Haha much better than the original

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.