Turn on thread page Beta

What songs at the moment annoy you? watch

ReputationRep:
    Meet Me Halfway.

And anything by Cheryl Cole. What in the name of all that is holy is the justification of "3 Words"? IT IS SO AWFUL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Most of them.

But I like party in the USA (H)

<3
    SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by musicobsessed)
    SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!
    Oh you flirt :sexface:

lol

<3

ReputationRep:
    I hate owls and fireflies.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with every song I've read on this list so far. They are allll favourites of my flatmates, and the walls here are bloody thin... can't wait to get out of this dump!

Miley Cyrus songs
    Some of N-Dubs songs
    I got a feeling by BEP (it was ok at the start but I'm fed up now)
    Alexandra Burke, Bad boys :|

and a song called "I can make your bed rock" :lolwut: that my friend won't stop listening to :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Any song by Lady Gaga. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, where do I start...

I Gotta Feeling - I think I've heard this song, Boom Boom Pow, and well, pretty much everything by Black Eyed Peas more times on the radio than every other song combined ever. BEP really take the biscuit when it comes to terrible lyrics.

Pretty much every song on the radio by James Morrison. Radio 2 seemed to love to play this guy's stuff to Hell and back to the point where Satan and his minions retaliated by creating Heart FM, a radio station which promotes "more music variety". Well, if your idea of variety is Westlife, Take That, Leona Lewis, Michael Buble, some has-been disco singers from the 70's/80's, Whitney Houston, the X Factor charity single and James Morrison. His music is so horrendously boring and dire I probably don't need sleeping pills.

Iyaz - Replay - Why are your eyeballs stuck on replay? Oh, he said iPod. And "nananana everyday". I bet he really busted a few brain cells to come up with that line.

Westlife - What About Now. The fact that it's Westlife is bad enough, but this cover is pretty much a copy of the original, which is pretty average to start with.

Justin Bieber - One Time. Anyone who has an album that is oh-so-originally titled "My World" and uses the word "shawty" does not deserve a record deal.

"Don't Stop Believing" is starting to get on my nerves as well. I remember there was a time when nobody I know knew who Journey were or how that song went. Now Glee have released their god-awful version, and Joe McElderberry wants to release it as well. The original is an anthemic rock song that was very popular in America. The Family Guy parody was enough. Now they've mutated it into some horrible pop track that would usually be confined to the bonus tracks of a High School Musical CD. Makes me rage.

(Original post by SuperStaah)
    I used to cringe every time Miley Cyrus's songs came on (especially Party in the USA) but they're always stuck in my head, now. :sigh:
    I hate Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke and So Hard by Rihanna.

To all those people that hate Ke$ha's song:

:mmm:
    hahah, yeah I watched that the other day (was it you who posted it on another thread?)

there's another parody as well

the girl is really pretty

ReputationRep:
    Rihanna – Rude Boy, lyrics wtf? :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    justin biebers stupid song especially the videoo :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Riverside
    All of N-dubz's songs
    Iyaz- Replay
    Cheryl cole- Fight for this love and 3 words
    Black eyed peas- i gotta feeling and meet me half way
    Kesha- tick tock

ReputationRep:
    That song about some dude getting his Ipod stuck on replay. Uuugh.

ReputationRep:
    Owl City - I Mean Like Wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    that stupid jedward song... gosh they're so stupid :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Rihanna – Rude Boy, lyrics wtf? :nothing:
    It's about having sex if you didn't work it out.

ReputationRep:
    Everything in the Top 40. Unless Journey are still there...

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber!!! Argh!

ReputationRep:
    get on my horse

ReputationRep:
    fireflies.
    that is all.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.