Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Unwanted attention.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blinkers..)
    Exactly!! It's not nice having to rush through your bag to quickly find your phone, so you can pretend you're busy and didn't hear whilst walking briskly trying not to trip up. Urgh. It's not fun!

I walked into a lamp post once trying to run from a boy who said i was cute when i got off a bus once while not tripping over my feet
    i had a bruise on my forehead for a week

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think most girls have to deal with unwanted attention from guys.

ReputationRep:
    i can sympathise. i had one man chase me down oxford street shouting WHERE ARE YOU FROM?! had another stop me in a shop saying how beautiful i am IN FRONT of my friends that was embarassing. Every morning to uni get harassed by pervy van drivers. get comments even when im with my parents. its gross. Just because your pretty doesnt mean you deserve to be harassed. sometimes you just want to be invisible. but unfortunately, nothing we can do about it

ReputationRep:
    Re: What to do in clubs?!
    I find that dressing in a certain way can get you more attention. Like shorter skirt, lower tops. You can't go wrong, honestly. You could have **** smeared all over your face ...
    by Blinkers..
    On 46 Minutes Ago in Health and Relationships

Re: curvy and happy
    Obese means obese, love. Sorry.
    by Blinkers..
    On 51 Minutes Ago in Fashion and Beauty

Re: Lump on neck
    It sounds like you're growing a second head... :eek:

So congrats, you're a total tool, 9 posts, complaining about being too great and the same jog on response.

Man if you're gonna be a troll have some damn substance.

Oh I'm so great damn all these people who like me and give me attention...

So i'm going to create a thread and complain about how great I am.

FFS get a life, and learn that telling people to jog on is pathetic.

Form a valid argument or don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    Use it to your advantage. ;]

Alternatively, don't give them any attention, and they will realise that you are best left alone.

ReputationRep:
    you can go to the surgery and ask the doctor to make u ugly lol..jk

ReputationRep:
    PICS or GTFO

ReputationRep:
    Cover your face up with a hoody and scarf... sorted.. no one will look at you. As if thats what you really want.

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean, i mean i'm a bit older now, have put on a bit of weight and aren't as great lol
    but when i was around fifteen/sixteen i did look pretty good and it was really horrible getting loads of attention, just all the time, i couldn't stand outside a shop, sit on a bench, walk down the street without being harrassed at least once. The worst is when it's a group of guys. I can see how people who haven't experienced this think she's attention seeking, but if you're a shy person it can be quite intimidating.

But i do agree with the people who say there are much worse problems. Come on, just deal with it and ignore it, when you get older you'll miss it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i agree, it is a problem for girls. absolutely no discretion is used by these animals
    If I had a GF and saw the kind of behaviour you mention shown towards her I would lamp each and every one of the scrotes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    When you can come up with a valid argument that catergorically means I cannot deny you're an attention seeking fool PM me.
    Until that point I will leave you to claim that you're so great and you can't stand the attention, when deep down you know the opposite is true and you started this thread to get some attention.

I know my replies are making you *** right now, so enjoy it buddy, maybe one day you will gain some genuine attention you deserve.
    All of this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being big headed but I'm far more good looking than you and you don't have the right to even look at me let alone pay compliments. :yes:

Seriously, OP?

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    i get horny, even when it pisses me off... is that wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blinkers..)
    This may seem quite big headed but I seem to get a lot of attention from the opposite sex. Staring, comments, whistles etc. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. I never know where to look or anything.

I'm actually very good looking (I'm not big headed, people tell me this very often) so this is probably why but I hate being made to feel this way all awkward and that when it's something I can't help!!!

Anyone else feel this way sometimes ? How do you deal with it ?
    They are really ripping you apart!!

here you cant win on tsr, most of it is filled with people who prolly wouldn't ever get the sort of attention you are getting and therefore cannot fathom how demeaning and upsetting it really can be.

But in all honesty can you say you dont like it?

Somewhere inside you something is smiling...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    i get horny, even when it pisses me off... is that wrong?
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjS...ep%2520Gay.jpg

With love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjS...ep%2520Gay.jpg

With love.
    I'm not gay... not that I have anything against gays... I'm just not one myself.

I'm not bisexual either... I always think bisexual people are greedy... but I'm not anti-bi either.

I'm a Gemini if that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    I'm not gay... not that I have anything against gays... I'm just not one myself.

I'm not bisexual either... I always think bisexual people are greedy... but I'm not anti-bi either.

I'm a Gemini if that helps

Sure, masculine (no offence :p: ), a bit forward, impulsive. Do we have a mutual understanding? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leona.Jane)
    i know what you mean
    its a hard life haha

i was walking through my local shopping centre today and got asked out by a guy in the orange mobile shop
    and the other day i walked past these guys and they all checked me out and said how fit i 'apparently' am
    me being crap at accepting compliments went bright red and practically ran away ahah
    least you're not the other way round :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Sure, masculine (no offence :p: ), a bit forward, impulsive. Do we have a mutual understanding? :yep:
    No, you seem to think I enjoy regularly rubbing my naked wet body against other girls.

I thought straight people were allowed exceptions!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.