ReputationRep:
    robert pattinson.
    i will marry him.

ReputationRep:
    Its called a crush/infatuation.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Stacey Solomon of this years Xfactor :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not 'in love' with any celebrities but my celebriy crush is on Avril Lavigne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    I don't just mean a crush...I mean to litterally fall in love and want to marry them.

Is it possible?
    i know exactly what you mean honestly. i've had crushes on loads of celebs like zac efron, chad michael murray etc (lol) but like a few years ago i felt soooooo different about Johnny Depp. i never had a crush on him. maybe because he's older or something...anyway, so i felt literally like i was in love with him (even though i've never properly met him except at the sweeney todd premiere 3 years ago lol) in london. but now i don't feel like that anymore. i just love him in an admiring sort of way and i have so much respect for him. i like his long term partner, vanessa paradis very much and im happy they are a couple. but i do know what you mean about being so in love with a celebrity you want to literally marry them. it IS possible to feel like that. well i used to anyway. i dont know how i changed. just maybe over time i started admiring him more than wishing i was with him...
    lol
    who is the celebrity anyway? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BringMeThatHorizon)
    i know exactly what you mean honestly. i've had crushes on loads of celebs like zac efron, chad michael murray etc (lol) but like a few years ago i felt soooooo different about Johnny Depp. i never had a crush on him. maybe because he's older or something...anyway, so i felt literally like i was in love with him (even though i've never properly met him except at the sweeney todd premiere 3 years ago lol) in london. but now i don't feel like that anymore. i just love him in an admiring sort of way and i have so much respect for him. i like his long term partner, vanessa paradis very much and im happy they are a couple. but i do know what you mean about being so in love with a celebrity you want to literally marry them. it IS possible to feel like that. well i used to anyway. i dont know how i changed. just maybe over time i started admiring him more than wishing i was with him...
    lol
    who is the celebrity anyway? xx
    thanks for understanding.

you were lucky to go to the premiere of Sweeney Todd, my dad went to it but I didn't as I was too young to see the film. How did you get tickets?

ReputationRep:
    Tom Lovering :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on Rivers Cuomo, the frontman from Weezer.

http://www.anotherformofrelief.com/i...iverscuomo.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Zooey Deschanel....:love:

ReputationRep:
    COLIN FIRTH! He may be 50.... i see that as experience

ReputationRep:
    wow I wasn't expecting so many responses...keep it up guys!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for understanding.

you were lucky to go to the premiere of Sweeney Todd, my dad went to it but I didn't as I was too young to see the film. How did you get tickets?
    My mum knew someone who worked there so her and my cousin got tickets to see it. At the time I was 16 so I wasn't allowed to watch it but I was there queuing on the sides of the red carpet like every other crazy Johnny Depp fan :P it was like one of the bestttt days of my life!! But next year, I shall hopefully get to go to the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 premiere (20th may 2011!!! yayyyy!!) and actually get tickets
    You didn't tell us though - who is the celebrity you love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BringMeThatHorizon)
    My mum knew someone who worked there so her and my cousin got tickets to see it. At the time I was 16 so I wasn't allowed to watch it but I was there queuing on the sides of the red carpet like every other crazy Johnny Depp fan :P it was like one of the bestttt days of my life!! But next year, I shall hopefully get to go to the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 premiere (20th may 2011!!! yayyyy!!) and actually get tickets
    You didn't tell us though - who is the celebrity you love?
    argh I'm so jealous! the only premiere I went to was Confessions of a Shopaholic because I know Isla Fisher and her fiance Sacha Baron Cohen who plays Pirelli in Sweeney Todd-that's how my dad got a ticket.

nah i don't want to say who it is, it's to embarrasing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    Me and Zac Efron are to marry.
    hey there vanessa hudgens

ReputationRep:
    argh I'm so jealous! the only premiere I went to was Confessions of a Shopaholic because I know Isla Fisher and her fiance Sacha Baron Cohen who plays Pirelli in Sweeney Todd-that's how my dad got a ticket.

nah i don't want to say who it is, it's to embarrasing.
    you KNOW isla fisher? :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    or did i read that wrong?

ReputationRep:
    jayden james.

ReputationRep:
    probably just a crush on a celebrity, but what happens then is that you start imagining what the celebrity is in real life and pretty much CREATE YOUR VERSION, which could be completely different, personality wise, from the real person.

at the end of teh day, a crush never hurt anyone, but when you fall in love in real life, that's good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    you KNOW isla fisher? :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    or did i read that wrong?
    yeah i do

not intimately, we only met a couple of times. my dad knows her fiance's brother, it's a long story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seanisonfire)
    Me and Zac Efron are to marry.
    Can I come to your wedding? :flutter:

Johnny Depp - my everlasting, platonic, masochistic love :sogood: :coma:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.