Turn on thread page Beta

Confused about hot boys.... im just an average looking female watch

ReputationRep:
    you probably had something in your teeth

no no..you're probably very attractive

ReputationRep:
    maybe you had "troll" written across your forehead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armageddonbride)
    Perhapsif you're not generically stunning-looking, you have something about you and your appearance that they found attractive?
    Yeah, maybe rather than being hot you could be described as having a natural beauty or just being cute, I'd take the latter two over the former any day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Today i was coming home from uni and waiting to catch my tube.
    Three boys came to the same platform,... at first i didn't really notice, then i saw two of them looking at me:p: ... and i just looked away and didnt think it was anthing. I recognised one... ive seen him a few times before but i dont remember where (im sure at my college).

Anyways at first glance i did realise that i was quite attracted to them... all three of them were good looking :sogood:

We then got on the same train, it was packed and i ended up sitting oppsite them on the other side. This is awkard but i just noticed that at first they were all looking at me... i got quite embarassed and took my book out to read. Whenever i looked up, atleast one of them would glance over. There was one in particular :sogood: ... i would describe all of them as HOT, this is bad.. but i just didnt know which one to look at lol :o:

So the thing is... i would describe myself as average looking.. even when im dressed up id say average... and i wasnt wearing anything revealing (and today was one of my bad days). I do get a little attention when im dressed up though, but im still confused to why i was getting attention from these guys... who i could describe as out of my league (lookwise).

So guys why would you give a girl who is an average to you, attention?
    ...Why not? Average isn't bad, plus you may be down playing how you look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IheartASOS)
    You probably just don't realise how attractive you are :dontknow:
    Y'know, I love your sig, and I'm probably going to steal it. :P
    But:

(RAH)² + (AH)³ + RO(MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH + (LA)² = Bad Romance

She doesn't sing RAH AH AH AH RAH AH AH AH (or the equivalent), nor OHH LA OHH LA.
    Sorry, but I'm a nerd. Edit: the ones I've added are the big ones.
    Meh,

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    post a pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So the thing is... i would describe myself as average looking.. even when im dressed up id say average... and i wasnt wearing anything revealing (and today was one of my bad days). I do get a little attention when im dressed up though, but im still confused to why i was getting attention from these guys... who i could describe as out of my league (lookwise).

So guys why would you give a girl who is an average to you, attention?
    Do you seriously think that people classify themselves into leagues and then choose potential partners on that? Do you really think guy's stand around, looking at girls and think "Well I am a 3/5 and she's a 2/5 so I can get with her but that 4/5 I have no chance with"?
    These things don't exists. Maybe girls think this way but guys don't know anything about leagues (at least I have no idea what "league" I am in). Don't start thinking up boundaries that exist nowhere else other than your own mind.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people even believe in this idea of leagues. Everyone has at least one great feature?

ReputationRep:
    "Anyways at first glance i did realise that i was quite attracted to them..all three"

LMAO you sound like a s.l.a.g.

They were probably thinking "if we want a gang bang, she'd be perfect. She's not ugly, but she's also not pretty enough to refuse the idea of all of us ****ing her"

Let's face it, less pretty girls are easier prey.

Also, if your good looking, sometimes you just try it on with anyone, in order to fulfill one's ego, however there is no actual intention of getting it on.

Maybe they were just minge teasing you?

ReputationRep:
    meh some guys like certain things about girls

for example a cute girl who is tall with black hair and kinda pale = me in love XD

ReputationRep:
    They've probably heard you're easy.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you looked easy.

ReputationRep:
    They were probably saying 'why does that girl keep looking at us?'

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they were from Sickipedia and doing an experiment?

Either way, give us your facebook or something.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who seem average will have certain little things about their looks some guys find absolutely gorgeous. Like I knew a girl who wasn't attractive at all in the generic sense but I thought there was something about her I really liked (looks-wise).

(Original post by Mjr. Hotrocks)
    when you're good looking sometimes you just try it on with anyone for sport.... to keep you sharp, so to say.

It's either that or you're downplaying your looks perdy lady
    hmm i think that they might have been a little big headed then.. and are the sort that try it on with anyone:rolleyes:

Im deffinitely not very pretty.. so yeah it was wierd.

(Original post by Bongboy6969)
    "Anyways at first glance i did realise that i was quite attracted to them..all three"

LMAO you sound like a s.l.a.g.

They were probably thinking "if we want a gang bang, she'd be perfect. She's not ugly, but she's also not pretty enough to refuse the idea of all of us ****ing her"

Let's face it, less pretty girls are easier prey.

Also, if your good looking, sometimes you just try it on with anyone, in order to fulfill one's ego, however there is no actual intention of getting it on.

Maybe they were just minge teasing you?

:rolleyes: I was just stating what i actually thought... and i dont usually find alot of guys attractive....
    and im not a ****, iv only been in one relationship along time ago... which ended because i was cheated on... and since then ive been happily single.

How ae less pretty girls easier?, just because i find them attractive it doesnt mean i would actually go off with them without knowing what they're like.

ReputationRep:
    Don't complain or question it!
    Just enjoy it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Any average looking girl is going to be checked out by guys. Are you that unfamiliar with males?

(Original post by Bolyolyoi)
    If you where conveniently in front of them then you where probably the easiest female to look at/the nicest thing to look at. It's like if you where on a bus going past some mountains, you'de rather look at them then the back of the seat; same thing here perhaps, they'de rather look at you than stare at the no smoking signs
    OR
    you are hot (kind of ties in with the 1st thing)
    OR
    they didn't want to appear queer in front of each other :p: we're wierd like that...
    I could understand if i was directly in front of them, but i wasnt... i was on the other side couple of seats away... but facing towards them diagonally (if that makes sense lol)....and there were alot of other people and girls around.
    And i know im not HOT... i have friends who are extremely pretty, i wouldnt say im ugly.. ( didnt really use to like my looks a few years ago)

Lol about appearing queer:p: are you serious?

I think ill stick with the reason that they use that tube regulalry.. and havent seen me before,... but ill be using the tube for the next 3 months:rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.